Fallen Angel

I'm awakened by the scrawny kids mother shaking me. We've landed. Amen. I didn't even realize that I was knocked into dream land.
I remember my promise to the little kid, and pull out fifty dollars.
"You really don't have to-"
I push the money into the kid's hand, which he gladly accepts, and get my bags. "He deserves it," is all I can mumble. After checking in, I look for my ride. Searching the faces and signs, I finally see my name, written out on bold black letters. Adjusting my sunglasses, I walk over to the guy holding the sign.
"Hi, I'm Anastasia."
He looks at me, and I'm speechless. In fact, I think I've lost my voice box. Dear Lord, I have never seen someone so beautiful. Is it even legal to look this good? Geeeez. Those eyes-
He snaps in my face. "Hey, did you hear me? I said I'll take you're bags. Come on."
Mute, I hand over the suitcase. "T-Thanks."
Daaaaammmmmnnnnn. These are going to be the longest alcohol free eight months of my life.
In the car, I sit in the passenger seat, and pray that I don't make a fool out of myself. When mom was alive, she used to bring us to Nicaragua all the time. Each time, I fell in love with the country. I'm starting to wonder if this is why dad sent me here. In memory of my mother, hoping that I would change my ways before its too late. I look at the small diamond ring on my index finger. Mom gave it to me before she died, and I haven't took it off since.
"Okay, ready to go. I'm Eddy, by the way. Welcome to Nicaragua."
Sweet damn. His accent. Sad over Kyle? Kyle who? I'm crushing on Mr. Eddy for the rest of my life.
I clear my throat. "Um, thanks."
"I should warn you, not to judge you or anything, but you are of the high class. You're not going to be exposed roses and shit. This is the real deal. You're going to see things that you won't have the power to fix. Be prepared, Ms. O'Neil. You'll be staying here for the next eight months."
No shit Sherlock.