Shakhi TS Mareez-e-Ishq pt 1

Start from the beginning

Now that Anokhi's mind started thinking straight, she thought of various possibilities of the situation when she received a text from Reema. She realized that Reema has left countless messages for her too. Anokhi scanned through the text. Amidst the 'where are you?' texts, her eyes landed on one particular text that caught her attention.

OMG! Anokhi, Shagun mam has come back!

FYI, Shagun mam was Shaurya sir's ex-fiancé! They got separated as she wanted to pursue higher education in Cambridge.

Tears pricked Anokhi's eyes. She was his fiancé. What if she has come back for Shaurya and he readily proposed her? Shuddering out of such thoughts she started reading the texts again.

Since you are not here and I hope you're with Babli di, being a good friend that I'm, I'll look out if she tries something fishy with Shaurya sir. Don't worry.

Shaurya sir is looking for you everywhere, Anokhi. This Shagun mam is following Shaurya sir. Don't know what's her problem!

My god! Shaurya sir is restlessly looking for you. It's visible on his face. Such a treat to watch! Btw, are you okay? I can't find you anywhere.

Anokhi, Shaurya sir asked everyone if they have seen you. Kahan ho yaar? Jaldi aana.

After few messages,

Anokhi! Shagun mam was trying to apply color on Shaurya sir. Guess what he did?

Anokhi was disappointed when Reema didn't texted what happened next but left messages asking her where she is and if she's okay. She groaned in annoyance and put her mobile aside.

"Ab kya karun mein? Kya hua hoga aaj? What should I make out of what happened today? Should I just jump into conclusion or listen to his side?"

Anokhi was so lost in her thoughts that she fell asleep due to the day's exhaustion. When she woke up the next morning, she decided that she would have a word with Shaurya before jumping into any conclusion. Deep down, she still felt that Shaurya loves her and this might be just a big misunderstanding.

Anokhi got ready and met her friends. She got an earful from Reema for not responding yesterday. Anokhi covered it saying that she was sick and she slept all day. After making sure that Reema's ok with her, Anokhi's eyes searched for Shaurya. She couldn't focus in her work with her mind heavy with these thoughts.

Anokhi was told that Shaurya has left for SIAC, Patiala campus for an important work and won't be joining in Fest preparations for the time being. She tried to call him but his number was switched off. Anokhi grew more restless.

Through out the day she couldn't focus on any work, her mind thinking about Shaurya. She needed to confront him to end this for once and all. Either it's a misunderstanding from her side that Shaurya loves her or Shaurya does love her and there's a logical explanation behind why he was proposing Shagun.

Anokhi doesn't want to roam around with these thoughts in her mind. If she gets the clarity she needs, she would react that way. If Shaurya's answer breaks her heart, she would take it with dignity and burry her feelings. But if this was a misunderstanding then she would be thankful to herself that she fought with herself for her love. Two days passed like this.

Anokhi shifted her gaze from the ceiling and took her mobile in her hand. She didn't dare text him after ignoring all his but she did call him and the answer was the same – switched off.

Anokhi dumped her mobile back on the side table and buried her face into the pillow, groaning in annoyance. Her mobile rang all a sudden and she reached for her mobile, thinking it of Shaurya's call with an anticipating smile but her happiness was short lived as Ahir's name flashed on the screen.