(★) 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕧𝕚𝕓𝕖𝕤ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ-ˢⁱˣ

Start from the beginning

"What else do you do during winter?" She asked playfully, setting her mug on the bedside table and turning her full attention to Shinsou. Her hands hesitated, wanting to touch him but eventually ending up on the blankets. Shinsou was fully aware of this, a playfully smirk on his lips as he leaned closer to her. He acted as though he was going in for a kiss, his breath fanning out over her lips and his indigo eyes locking with her golden brown hues. There was a spark between them and it was undeniable. Instead of kissing her, he leaned around her and put his mug on the nightstand as well. Korei let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, flustered and wanting Shinsou to not mess with her like that.

"Watch movies, listen to Christmas music, eat a shit ton of Christmas tree brownies and butter cookies," he listed the things he liked to do, slowly easing back into his previous position. His lips were just mere inches from Korei's, the two of them staring deeply into each other's eyes once more. "Maybe...cuddle...and keep you warm and busy with...other activities...?"

"Other activities?" Korei whispered out slowly, only slightly aware of what he was hinting at. She did want to hear him say it though, so she continued acting like an airhead. "L-like puzzles? I love puzzles-" her breath hitched in her throat when Shinsou's hand suddenly wrapped around it. He didn't squeeze, deciding to just let his hand sit there and watch his girlfriend squirm.

"You know what activities, kitten. I might make you...get your hand a little messy again? Hm, what d'ya think?" He smirked, his voice low and sensual. Korei squeezed her thighs together, her hand weakly grabbing his forearm. It was more like a graze of her fingers over his skin. "Maybe your mouth?"

Korei squeaked out of arousal and confusion, not sure how her mouth would come into play with things like that. Shinsou could tell, chuckling to himself before returning to the task at hand. He brushed his lips over Korei's cheek, his hand slowly skimming over her neck and into the hair at her nape. Thick fingers tangled themselves in her dark-green tresses, tugging gently on them and forcing her to look up. Another noise escaped her lips, only this time it teetered more into a moan. Her hands flew to his bare shoulders, nails digging into the skin just barely.

Shinsou planted feather-light kisses against her neck, massaging the back of her head as he did so. It was like Korei was transferred to another dimension, her eyes fluttering shut. A gentle nip at her skin brought forth a sharp intake of air, but it turned into a shaky moan as Shinsou's tongue brushed over the area.

Pulling away slowly, the male smirked at Korei's flustered face. With that look in her eyes and the clenching of her thighs, he knew he had succeeded in his mission. Licking his lips, he detangled his fingers from her hair and went back to staring at the television screen. He grabbed the controller and began to switch the show, putting on the cartoon that Korei wanted to watch. Still aware of Korei's pouting face and longing stare, he smirked and waited for her to beg him like she normally would. However, Korei surprised him.

Instead of asking him to keep touching her, she clambered into his lap and replicated his actions almost identically. His hair was wrapped around her fingers as she tugged on his head, teasing kisses grazing his chapped lips. Shinsou was shocked, his hands still holding tightly onto the controller. When she finally brought her lips to his neck, Shinsou was starting to regain composure. Tossing the controller aside, he grabbed onto her thighs and tugged her closer. Korei giggled, smirking down at him. "Needy, aren't we?" She teased and he felt his mouth go dry. Who was this girl and what had she done to his cute and innocent Korei?

Their lips met in a sensual kiss, tongues rubbing against one another slowly. Korei was screaming in her mind, freaking out about how great it felt to be even slightly in control. This was a position she could get used to.