If you dont read, story wont make sense at all.

EDIT: I was very pregnant and hormonal when writing both this book and the following warning. I sincerely apologize for being so dramatic. However, I will not delete it because it gets the point across and I'm not one to hide how I feel or how I have felt. I believe in being honest with our past, present and future, even if it's not our brightest moment.

To be a bit less loud (STILL A WARNING), you aren't supposed to like this. It's supposed to make you mad and make you feel things. I was mad when writing this and that's what came out in my stories. Then I got happy and switched the dilusion to something supposed to be good. Then I got mad again so I twisted it all up and kept parts of the original. I understand it's not a good book and the ML is not a good guy.

Also, I had the baby and my life is much better. It's still stressful having kids so close in age especially with how young we are, but my husband and I figured some stuff out and we are doing great. I write happy stories now (depending on which one you read) Enjoy, and I apologize again.

First: THIS RIGHT HERE IS YOUR TRIGGER WARNING. DO NOT ATTCK ME OR DEGRADE ME FOR THE MATURE THEMES IN THIS BOOK. I WRITE ALOT OF MESSED UP SHIT. DEAL WITH IT.

THE MATURE THEMES IN THIS BOOK ARE:
- rape
- swearing
- abuse (physical and emotional)
-idk if you count this but periods and reproductive health issues
- surgery/hospital things (I know people that have trauma with hospitals so just in case)
-other stuff that I may have forgotten

ALSO THERE IS A CERTAIN  CHARACTER IN THIS BOOK *COUGH COUCH ML COUGH COUGH* THAT IS A BAD PERSON. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE HIM. HE HAS ISSUES FOR MOST OF THE BOOK AND THERE IS ARE CERTAIN PARTS YOU WILL HATE ME FOR. PLEASE DO NOT SAY MEAN THINGS IN THE COMMENTS ABOUT HOW IM A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR WRITING THE MATURE THEMES IN THIS BOOK.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THESE THINGS THEN JUST LEAVE. I HAVE ENOUGH DIFFICULT CRAP GOING ON MY LIFE, I DONT NEED TO BE TOLD HOW BAD OF A PERSON I AM OR BE CALLED NAMES SO PLEASE JUST DONT. JUST LEAVE.

AGAIN,

I AM GIVING YOU A HUGE WARNING NOW. It is a FUCKED up book. It's bad and nothing in this book should ever happen.  And I know this. Keep in mind though, I had a fucked up childhood and I would make little stories in my head to make me feel better. Sometimes, my little stories became nightmares 'cause the shit happening at home found its way into my stories cause I didn't have the lovely skill of dissociating yet. The book you're to read is the product of what should have been a little happy ending in my head but got messed up because my home issues. Be polite in the comments or I'm going to take away your commenting rights.

I would also like to add that I am a 20 year old wife and mother to two kids. I have a son and another baby on the way. My husband is in the military and I don't see him as often as I would like to. All of this being said, I'm tired as fuck, my body hurts, I miss my hubs, I still have a full time job, I have a 1 year old at home and on top of this, I can't eat shit without throwing it up so I'm always fucking hungry.

I do not need y'all to say how messed up the book is or announce that you're leaving in the comments. I don't care how you feel about my book. If you don't like it, leave bitch, I don't give a shit. If you do like it, thank you for reading, I really appreciate it and I hope you have an amazing day because you are freaking amazing and I love you. HOWEVER, MY PREGNANT ASS SELF DOES NOT NEED TO BE TOLD THAT IM HORRIBLE FUCKING PERSON FOR WRITING THIS. This was simply a way for me to get the stupid story out of my head before I went insane.

I hope you all know that you are loved by me and if there is anything, anything at all, that you want to talk to someone about, I got you. Sometimes you just need a little help from an unbiased person, I get it. Been there done that. You can message me on here or on Instagram @crumbledflower. The name on it is Elle Ariti. If you need anything hit me up and I'll do my best to help you get through whatever is going on wether it be positive or negative.

(I hope you have a great morning or night wherever you are 😘)

(same edit: I was so dramatic pregnant😭 To my husband: I am so sorry for the mood changes)

REMEMBER, THIS IS A FUCKING WATTPAD BOOK. DONT GET PISSY ABOUT A BOOK BITCH. CALM YOUR TITS.

THANK YOU. HAVE A NICE DAY.