92. I'm bound to you forever

Start from the beginning

This question is bugging me inside, as I'm busy with project I miss her line of sight but I'm sure one thing is no one harm her from outside means something happened from very close person of her.

Ringing sound of my phone break my thoughts "hello" I said

"Sir..sir..

"Stop shuttering and say what it is" I shouted in rage

"We lost the project sir" my secretary shuttered due to fear.

"Damn it, what you people are doing, taking salaries on time but of no use" I barked on phone

"I'm sorry sir" she said by now I know she is verge of tears.

I know she loves me that I understood from her behaviour but the thing I didn't get is how can someone love the beast.

After she became my secretary I even controlled the drink as she take care of me alot like we playing a hide and seek game. For a second, I thought I'm lusting her so listening to gain her attention but no.

I even shout and scold her lot many times and once I even raised my hand too as she pour coffee but poor soul cried alot yet she didn't utter a word.

May be she is the one at whom I raised my hand I mean to a girl.

I really confused, these two people make me realise what life is, one with care one with love.

One showed me the meaning of love,
One make me feel what actually love is with their care.

In above all this, I can say surely that I have no lust ok either of them but to whom I'm getting attached and attract I don't know.

I thinking to give atleast a break as she said "with a force you can't get what you want"

I want to stop all this not atleast for not making siya hurt but I know pranay will not leave so I need to keep an eye on them and need to work by bunny to make them realise first I need to change bunny.

That doesn't mean I will leave siya, the only thing is I won't hurt her everytime to make others feel the pain of losing it.

"Bhaiya" bunny called me with loud voice.

"Calm down bunny, why are you shouting now. What happen" I asked

"Again we got second place, do something bhai" bunny winced

"At what position we stayed is not important bunny how much we struggled, did it reach the point or not. If not what we should do.

Remember our success should lead by our hardwork not by snatching from others" I said this is what dad said

No actually, abhiram uncle said to dad once on a time and dad always teach us the same..

"Hmm..okay, will work then" she winked I know she is planning something but if I ask now she won't say anything but I want to stop her..

How..??

Author POV

It's been a week since siya came to her place.

One thing she can't stay there happily and added sid is not talking with her but he is all around her.

Living at her place is like cold breeze touching the wound making it fresh and pain.

Her concentration on studies short lived that now her interest replaced with disgust on her.

She is not attending the classes, if by any chance she attends she pay no heed this making sid worry that anu complains about this very often.