🦋Meeting Shiki & Visiting Norma🦋

*Erika's POV*

I was hanging out in the lounge area of the guild, editing my videos for my B-Cube channel. Some of my Pokemon are out of their pokeballs playing. Dedenne was sleeping on my lap, Diancie was helping me with the editing, and the rest of my pokemon are playing board games on the table. I was listening to music from my favorite DJ unit called Merm4id from D4DJ while I worked. I was editing my latest video that I recorded for my channel. Suddenly I see a hand waving in front of my face and looked up to see that it's my best friend Rebecca. Rebecca and Happy went on a trip to visit Granbell.

"Hey Rebecca. Welcome back." I greeted her as I take my airpods out.

"Hello Rebecca and Happy." Diancie waved.

"Hey Erika and Diancie." She responds as she sits down in front of me with Happy on her lap.

"So how was Granbell?" I asked her as I closed my laptop and Pachirisu comes to sit on my lap with Dedenne with a 'chewpa'.

"It was good. We do have someone with us which is a long story." Rebecca nervously said.

"Oh?" Diancie and I raised our eyebrows from what she said.

She sighs in response and then I see a boy around our age with spiky black hair and eyes.

"Hi, my name is Shiki. Will you be my friends?" Shiki smiled at us, holding his hand in front of me and Diancie.

We just stared at him in a shock state. I honestly wasn't expecting this at all. Same with my Pokemon because they hugged me close to them except for Dedenne who was still sleeping. It's her thing but she does wake up to the most exciting things.

"Erika, Diancie, this is Shiki. I met him on Granbell and found out he was the only human living on a planet filled with bots. I brought him with me and Happy since he has never left his home. Shiki, this is my best friend Erika who I have told you about. She's a B-Cuber too with really cool hair where she can change the colors of her hair. And the animals she has are her pokemon that she brought when we went to a planet filled with Pokemon. Their names are Pikachu, Pachirisu, Dedenne, Yamper, Sylveon, Vivillon, and Lopunny. The pink crystal fairy pokemon that talks is Diancie who's a mythical pokemon." Rebecca introduced.

"Wow! So you're Rebecca's Scarlet Witch friend! Rebecca told me that you were given a power that is exactly like Wanda's powers and you have magical hair. I've read the comics when I was younger and to think I would meet someone with that same power is amazing. Your pokemon friends are even cute too! I can't believe I'm seeing them up close!" Shiki praises me with stars in his eyes.

I read Shiki's mind and it seems like he meant what he said. His mind and heart is filled with good energy, one of a innocent child that is. Shiki seems like a good, loyal, and trustworthy person.

"Hahaha. Thank you, Shiki. That's very kind of you. You seem like a good person so I think we'll be great friends." I smiled at him.

"It's very nice to meet you Shiki." Diancie added with a smile.

"Yay!" Shiki cheered at the accomplishment of making another friend. "Do you think your Pokemon would want to be my friend?"

"I'm sure they will once they get used to you." I told him.

"Hey Erika, Diancie, do you want to come with us on a journey? We want to go find Mother since no one has ever seen her. Plus it would make a great video. We're gonna head to Norma to have Professor Weisz make a new ship for us. I bet you want to see him since we haven't seen him in a while." Rebecca offered.

"Yeah sure. I don't mind. Plus I always wanted to see mother too. This will be fun." I smiled at the thought of going on an adventure.

"We haven't seen the professor in a while. It will be nice to visit him." Diancie says.