TT World Tour (Tzuyu)

Začít od začátku

"Y/N Oppa, Tzuyu said that she wanted to talk to you?" Dahyun asked after we kissed.

"Yeah," I replied, "She didn't tell me why though."

"Well, she told me that it was something very important," she squeezed my hands, "But she did ask me something else though."

"What's that?" I squeezed back.

"She was looking so cute saying it, but she actually asked for permission if she can sleep with you tonight," she chuckled, "I said it's okay as long as you're okay with it."

"Well... she did have a very hectic day today, having a couple of exams in the day, and then go straight to prepping up for tonight's concert."

"Well, just make sure you take care of her tonight then, Honey," she planted her lips onto mine again.

"I will," I was so surprised as to how open and how chill Dahyun was with sharing.

+++

Ten minutes later, I ushered Tzuyu into my room.

She had a very serious look on her face, telling me that she had a lot on her mind.

"Okay, Tzuyu, spit it out..." I said as we sat down on the sofa, "What's that you want to say?"

"I'm sorry, Oppa," she blurted out, "But I think we may have a problem."

I cocked my head to the side, "What's up?" When Tzuyu says that something's wrong, I really tend to get really serious about it.

This is Tzuyu after all we were talking about.

"Ciara Unnie has been asking me a lot about you, Oppa," she replied, looking a bit distressed, "She was asking me if you're doing fine here in Korea, if you're happy with your work and your life ever since you left your home country, stuff like that."

I was honestly surprised about it, realizing how nosey Ciara was ever since she joined up the team, "I see... What else did she ask you, and what did you say?"

"She also kept asking me on what do you do here and how is your relationship with us," she continued, "Of course I replied to her that yes, you are doing great, being happy with being our manager, and that you take so much effort to take care of us... and that we all treat you like our very own big brother," she then paused and looked at me, "What's going on, Oppa? Why is she so interested in you?"

"Ciara and I go way back," I replied, letting out a long exhale, "We used to work at the same company... but as for her suddenly going around and asking questions, I have no idea..." I chose not to tell her my history with Ciara, unless I really have to.

Now wasn't one of those times.

"She also asked if you have a girlfriend here," Tzuyu suddenly added, "Of course I said that you don't have anyone." We were all keeping my relationship with Dahyun a closely guarded secret.

"That's funny," I said, "Because she was actually bugging me with the same questions when we were in Tokyo, asking me as well if I had a girlfriend." Now I'm really getting suspicious.

It's like she didn't believe everything that I told her that she had to go and ask someone else.

"I'm scared, Oppa," Tzuyu scooted closer to me, "What if she finds out about you and Dahyun Unnie? Why is she showing so much interest in you? Do you think that she likes you, Oppa?"

I frowned a bit, "I really don't care if she likes me or not. I love your Dahyun Unnie, and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her or jeopardize our relationship." Ciara liking me? That reminded me when she revealed to me that she and Carl broke up a few weeks prior to her coming to Korea.