The ABC challenge

Tagged by @AliceGraivenille a while ago...

A - Anime. I love anime, especially the horror ones :3 Elfen Lied, Blood+, Hellsing (Ultimate OVA) and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Kai) are my favourites. 

B - Books. (Yes, I know: not very original...) The back of our living room is one giant bookcase. One side is filled with manga, two more are filled with horror, and another is filled with spiritual stuff. 

C - Cats. Because meow =^_^=

D - Demons. If you read Millennium you should know I love demons ♥

E - Emotional. My moods can be a very weird thing, sometimes I find it hard to feel anything at all, and sometimes even the slightest thing can upset me.

F - Friends. We all know a lot of people and most of us will call them friends, yet only a handful of them can be considered real friends. 

G - Gravity. When I was little I used to enjoy hanging upside-down from the monkey bars and imagining that gravity would no longer exist and I would fall into the sky. 

H - House. My husband and I bought our own house when we were 22/23 years old. 

I - I. Capitalised. Non-capitalised I's are my greatest pet peeve.

J - Jeffrey. My husband :3

K - Knowledge. I love learning new things, from biology to astrology.

L - LGBT. Because love is love, no matter the gender ♥

M - Mature. I love mature stuff, and could easily make this ABC thing with only mature keywords O:-) 

N - Nature. There's nothing that can make me smile with its intricate simplicity like nature. The sight of a tree with blossom just fills me with happiness.  

O - OCD. I don't have it, but I do have tendencies =P

P - Perfectionism. This can be a serious pain in the ass. 

Q - Quality. I prefer quality over quantity. 

R - Reality. I like to question it from time to time :3

S - Siblings. I have none xD

T - Transcended. Something I invented in my search to create my own vampires, that actually make scientific sense. 

U - Unconventional. I prefer to think outside the box.

V - Vacation. I used to go a lot on vacation with my parents. I went to Egypt, Kenya, the Maldives (to name a few). The world is a wonderful place ♥

W - Wattpad! :D Before Wattpad I was only active on deviantart, but I never got a lot of reads. I joined Wattpad after a friend of mine suggested it to me and it didn't take long before I took flight. I truly love Wattpad for helping me rise as an author and I hope to publish later in 2015 :D

X - Xena, warrior princess. Because I liked that show as a kid and can't think of any other X words :')

Y - You. I challenge you to do this too.

Z - Zombies. For some reason I have way too many dreams about zombies, and I am not even interested in them >_<