7 - shower

A/N: Smut warning.

*****

Y/N's POV

IT'S been a week since my run-in with Remus in his werewolf form, and my somewhat heartfelt conversation with Sirius in the Hospital Wing. Since then, I can't help but look at him in a whole new light. We're not so different from each other as I once thought. Both purebloods born into families with pureblood ideals. I could easily be known as blood traitor like him, if I made my opinions known. If I let my parents know exactly what I think of them are their ideals. Of course, such an announcement would be a threat to my life, but isn't that what bravery is? Showing strength in the face of potential danger. 

I guess that still leaves one difference between Sirius and I. He didn't hesitate to announce his discontent with his family, going against what they stand for and running away from home. While I just sit idly by, like a coward, letting my family dictate my life and tell me what's right and what's wrong. 

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of running water coming from around the corner where the shower is. It's Sunday evening, and I'm in the prefect bathroom to take a shower before curfew. There's no one else in here, because if there was they would have locked the door so no one else came in. 

Someone must have just left the water running, I think to myself. Or maybe Myrtle is having another fit and got here through the pipes. I pull out my wand just in case, as I round the corner, stopping as I stand in front of the shower.

The curtain is wide open, revealing a tall broad-shouldered guy in the midst of washing his body, his back facing me. My eyes rove over his body of their own accord, catching on three pink scars running along his back. 

"For fuck's sake." I say loud enough for him to hear me. At the sound of my voice, he turns around, confirming my suspicions that Sirius is the one in the shower. The corner of his lips quirk upwards at the sight of me, and I use all my energy to keep my line of sight on his face instead of drifting downwards.

"Hey, y/n." He grins. 

"What the fuck are you doing in here? This bathroom is only for Prefects, Head Boy and Head Girl. Last I checked, you weren't either." I point out, although I can't help the blush that heats my cheeks as I say it. 

I've heard plenty of girls rave about Sirius' body, since he's slept with most of the school population, and now that I've seen his chest and back without a shirt on, on more than one occasion, I can attest to it myself. Once again, I will my gaze not to drift as I wonder if what they say about a certain part of his body to be true.

"Remus gave me the password. Pine fresh. I swear they never change it so I shower here sometimes. It's a lot nice than the ones in the common room."

I roll my eyes. "Well, I'm a Prefect and you're not so can you please put some clothes on so I can take a shower." 

And before I do something I regret, I add silently. Namely jump your bones. I had never realized how damn attractive he is until now. The fact that I hadn't had sex in a week surely isn't helping either. 

"Why? Does my naked body make you nervous? Does it make you feel things you don't want to feel for me?" He jeers. 

"I don't have enough middle fingers to illustrate how you make me feel." I scoff. 

An even wider grin spreads across his face as he leans against the shower wall, "Well, I don't know about middle fingers specifically, but I'm sure I have enough fingers to make you feel very good. I bet I could also have you screaming my name."