Eva: You should confess to her.

Alex: Maybe... I'm just scared what if she doesn't accept me.

Eva: I know she will accept you. I may have not met her but looking at what you said. She's not that women to use you. She's far different then those.

Alex: Thats actually the truth. She's different.

Eva: You should give it a try Dear. Sometimes The right results will come. Besides, You might find another one.

Alex: True. Ill take your advice mom. Thank you.

Eva: Your welcome Dear.

They both continued to talk for ten mintues until Alex had to leave. They said their goodbyes and the day went by.

A week has past so far. Aliyah has gotten better and Returned back to School as For Alex. He still wasn't feeling too good but was okay and returned to school.

Aliyah was sitting with Alex in the cafeteria before going to her friends.

Aliyah: Oooooh! I found some good boots for you in sale

Alex: Aliyah, I don't really need new-

Aliyah: Ahh come on! Who's gonna wear those everytime? Get a different one. Here, Take a look.

Aliyah showed the boots to Alex which Alex actually liked alot.

Alex: It looks really good actually.

Aliyah: See??? I told you.

Alex: If you do order it. I'll pay for it.

Aliyah: Awww i can pay for it though?

Alex: No, Its better if I do.

Aliyah: *Whines* Nooooooo. Me

He decided to joke with her a little as Aliyah was looking at Alex.

Alex: I'm gonna throw some dirt in your eyes.

Aliyah: *Laughs* Oh my god hahahaha! Where are you gonna get dirt from?

Alex: Uhhhh Somewhere?

They both shared a good laugh which Aliyah was shocked to see Alex laughing which she smiled.

Aliyah: You should laugh more often.

Alex: Hmmm?

Aliyah: Because your look great in my opinion!

Alex: Awww thanks.

Aliyah: Awww no problem.

After School.

Aliyah was going alone somewhere to a shop to buy something for herself.

It was now night Aliyah was going through a few stores and was walking back home. Until She saw Alex in a shop as She waved at him as Alex wvaes at her back.

Alex's mind: Maybe I should follow her..

He put his hoodie on and Slowly followed Aliyah. As Aliyah kept walking... a bunch of bikers stopped as Aliyah looked worried and walked faster until they all stopped her in circle.

Aliyah: Hey! Leave me alone.

One Guy tried to grabbed her bags as She was trying to pull away. Suddenly a Man tried to touch her inappropriately as Aliyah was getting scared until....

 Suddenly a Man tried to touch her inappropriately as Aliyah was getting scared until

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)