𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑁

Start from the beginning

"Hello Y/N," Steve glanced at her and leaned closer to her face.

"Hi," She pressed her lips onto his, then gradually pulling away "So.......What's our plan for today?"

"Um..... maybe we could stay like this, all alone and stuff," He replies, smiling a bit as Y/N hits his arm.

"You're dirty minded! Well, I was thinking if we could order something and go home and watch a movie? I don't know, I mean, the dates I've gone to back at my home were more adventurous since there were so many things to do there," Y/N muttered, looking down.

"Oh that's just perfect, but like you said, you wanted something adventurous, so I thought maybe we could head out to the field and have a little picnic."

"Wait that sounds like fun!"

"Yup and it will be way more better with you."

Y/N chuckled at the compliment and rolled her eyes making Steve laugh as well. He turned on the engine of the car and drove off to Bradley's Superstore.

"So what are you thinking?" Y/N walked over to the refrigerator full of ice cream tubs in the store. She didn't feel Steve's presence behind her and turned around to find him looking at the flower section of the store. She laughed and walked next to him, "That isn't ice cream. What are you doing?"

Steve chuckled at the comment and turned around handing the roses to her, "I believe I should've gave you these a while back when we came here for Nancy."

"Sure whatever, come on, anyways you told me you wanted to get to the field at six," She pat his back and walked to the refrigerator, "Now how does chocolate ice cream sound to you?"

"How about if we get the Neapolitan flavor?"

"You're right!" Y/N reached to grab the tub without his help and both of them walked to the cashier, that same man was still working from last year.

"Did you find everything you two needed?" The man asked, placing the items in bags, "Aren't you two those really close friends?"

Y/N and Steve glanced at each other and laughed a little. Steve held her hand, "No sir, we're a couple now."

"Woah so I was right!" The cashier joked and waved as Steve and Y/N walked out of the store hand in hand, "Goodbye!"

"See? Even the guy working there noticed!" Steve nudged her earning a laugh.

"I thought you said, 'we were just friends' that time we came here," Y/N smiled at him.

"Yeah but it was one of those days I realized I fell in love you."

"Oh wow, I'm blushing!" She sarcastically responded. Y/N settled into the car while Steve turned it on to start driving onto the street of Hawkins.

Y/N's locks of hair blew within the breeze due to the speed of the car was driving, she popped her head out of the car window, observing the trees rustling with the wind. The sky was a reddish, yellow, blue tone glistening like a painting. She could feel the fresh air in her nose as she enjoyed the beautiful art of nature's best. Steve focused on the road and could see Y/N was observing the sky, her hair flying everywhere as he accelerated faster, driving at a high speed since there were no vehicles around. The silence and aura of Hawkins was calming to one, making the moment cherishable in their hearts, like the many times they've shared. The car slowed down to stop near a hill, they filed out of it and grabbed the supplies for the picnic.

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐓 || STEVE HARRINGTONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara