𝑆𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑑𝑠

The door hissed to be opened and the same Russian leader came in to find them on the ground tied up together. "Heh! Where were you two lovebirds going?" He scoffed and clicked his tongue, frightening them of what was to come. The guards held them back on the chair, steadying it, a new man who was shaking a bottle full of blue liquid appeared maybe it was a doctor? The man stood in front of Steve's face to ask him the question one more time.

"Try telling the truth this time, yes? It'll make your lives less painful," He patted Steve's hair and touched a bruise making him whimper. It broke Y/N's heart to see him in pain like last year. The so called "Doctor" walked around him, waving a type of gun injection thing.

"Wait a sec, hold on," Steve cautioned, "Okay! Wait wait wait! What is that thing?"

"It Will help you talk," The doctor exposed Steve's neck and pressed the needle against it, pushing the liquid inside of him, making him scream loudly. Y/N quivered, knowing she was next on the list as the doctor also pushed the chemical inside of her neck.

"Honestly I don't really feel anything," Steve mumbled, feeling Y/N close to him making him happy, "Do you?"

"I feel fine, mon amour," Y/N replied and sighed, "I feel normal."

"Yeah, I feel fine. That kind of felt good."

Steve and Y/N began to laugh uncontrollably, making their stomachs hurt.

"Wanna know a little secret Stevie?" Y/N leaned her head backwards on his shoulder.

"What?"

"I like it too!" She giggled, crinkling her nose, continuing to laugh.

"Morons, they messed up the drug!" Steve slurred, pressing his back harder onto hers.

"They messed it up! Morons!"

"Morons!" They chimed together and laughed, "Hey morons! Morons! Heyyy!"

"Woah!"

"There's definitely something wrong with us." Her eyes widened, leaning back to Steve, gosh it had felt really strange.

"Something's wrong!" He repeated laughing even more.

The door opened for the hundredth time to see guards coming in again in the room, they scattered through the whole place. The main guy just peered at them looking confused as hell as the doctor guy pulled out scissors, knives, and pluckers.

"Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors," She commented, giving a feel of unease.

"Let's try this again, yes?" The guard held his hands behind himself and leaned towards Steve, "Who do you work for?"

"Scoops," Steve responded, making the two of them laugh again, "Scoops Ahoy."

"How did you find us?" The man asked, slightly shouting.

"Totally by accident," Steve scoffed as the man told the doctor to pull something out, a sharp object, "What is that shiny little toy? Woah woah woah!"

The doctor placed the sharp object in between Steve's nails, ready to pull them out, "WAIT OH GOD! WAIT WAIT WAIT!"

"THERE WAS A CODE!" Y/N shouted at them, "WE HEARD A CODE!"

"Code? What code?"

"Uhhhh well, the week is long, the silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west? Blah blah blah," Y/N answered, "You broadcasted that stupid spy shit all over town and we picked it up on our cerebro and we cracked it in a day. A day! You think you're so smart, but a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living cracked your code in a day and people know you're here."