𝑇𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

The movie ended, and everyone strolled out of the theater to go home. The five of them were in the restroom, being careful not to be seen by any Russians. The coast was clear and there was a crowd of people they could blend in.

"And now!" Dustin ordered, making the others follow him into the crowd of people laughing and talking. People were in crowds communicating about the movie while the five of them were near them, feeling secure about it.

"Oh shit, that worked," Erica commented having Y/N and Steve behind her holding hands comfortably.

"Of course it worked" Dustin vocalized, "just need to get to the bus with these dweebs and home sweet home."

"Uhhh...Dustin," Steve began looking around, the crowds of people filing out.

"What?" He snaps back while peering over the pack of residents.

"We maybe not want to go to your house," Steve mumbles, trying to keep it on the low.

"What?"

Steve rapidly mentioned,"Well i might have told them your full name."

"What is wrong with you?" Dustin hushed and angrily spoke, looking over at Steve.

"Dude I was drugged!"

"He was." Y/N defended, keeping their hands together.

"So?" Dustin looked forward.

"So?"

"So you resist you tough it out," Dustin repealed, "you tough it out like a man."

"Yeah it's easy for you to say when you're about to get murdered by them,"Y/N responded, walking forward.

"Guys...." Robin held Dustin's shoulder back, seeing many Russian guards standing at the exit pretending they were checking bags for security.

"Abort abort!" Dustin commanded while the guard turned to spot them standing there. They began to walk off, "Abort!"

The guards rushed towards them suspiciously, as the rest soon sped up trying to loose them again, falling to an escalator that was being turned off and not operating.

"Oh shit!" Robin tried to figure out where to go and she slid down in between the escalator, Dustin following her, and Erica going after him, the rest of them followed, trying their best to not get caught. Hopeful, they went to hide in order to not get possibly killed this time.

Robin could hear the Russian men talking, maybe knowing where they were, hiding under a counter. Y/N was scared out of her shit she swore she could've passed out, she panicked quietly feeling her end coming close. Maybe they were toast, these men were being loaded with guns and could kill them at any time now that they knew about the gate. Steve saw Y/N's eyes welling up and close, he quickly moved his hand to towards hers, demonstrating it was going to be okay. Dustin saw their hands connect making him question whether or not they were a couple yet, it wasn't the time for that. Erica and Robin hitched their breathed, the Russians knew where they were, ready to shoot as they walked towards them.

HONK!

The display of the car in the mall made a loud noise by itself, making everyone jump and the Russians turned to it pointing their guns. The car shakes and it's engine roared, the man said something in Russian, looking up to see a girl controlling it with a bloody nose and a group of kids behind her. She used her hand to bring the car towards them, crashing and killing them. The glass broke and threw things everywhere. The five of them slowly peered out into the counter to see a bowl rolling on the ground. They turned to what had caused it, Eleven. Dustin and Y/N smiled finally feeling relieved that they were together.