𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠

"I don't understand," Robin went down the stairs along with the others, who were in alarm, "Have you seen this before?"

"Not exactly."

"Then what exactly?" Robin inquires, being confused.

"Just for you to know it's bad," Dustin informed, looking around the place as the rest were confused.

"Really bad," Y/N finished for him.

"Like end of the human race we know of kind of bad," Dustin panicked and turned to Robin.

"And you know about this how?" Robin snapped and looked at Y/N, "You knew?"

"Um, Steve," Erica called from the back, "Where's your Russian friend?"

Steve turned around to find the empty communication room where the guard was lying but was now gone. A siren began to wail in the building, making Steve run to the door.

"Shit!" He opened it to find the guards looking at the hurt man and turned their attention to see Steve, he close the door, "Shit. Go! Go! Go!"

The five of them began to scurry off into the same room where the they saw the gate. The scientists in the room turned around and saw the group of five standing there, Dustin led the way, going downstairs, while the Russians followed them down. Y/N kept running, but she was slowing down in her speed, staying behind the rest.

"WAIT FOR ME!" She screamed seeing them running off and Steve ran back to her to grab her hand to lead the way.

"Hurry!" Steve ran to catch up with the rest, Dustin pushed a guard out of the way screaming at the top of his lungs.

Dustin stopped next to the lazar beam shooting out, stopping the others, "Holy shit! Holy shit!Holy shit!Holy shit! HOLY SHIT!"

"THIS WAY!" Steve shouted going down another small staircase, pushing a guard to leave the space open, the others followed him, a pack of guards began to run near them from another hallway, Steve threw the huge cans to block them out of the way.

"Come on!"

"Go!"

"Shit!"

The group of guards multiplied coming from different directions, making the group run inside a room to close the door. Steve pushed the door back, avoiding for it to open.

"Y/N!" Steve shouted trying to keep the door closed, "Help me!"

Y/N turned to run in to help Steve, Dustin was scared out of his mind and kept cursing. Erica opened a trapdoor below them, in order to escape.

"Come on!" Dustin yelped as Erica slipped inside, and Robin went inside with her, afraid of leaving Y/N alone, trying to keep the guards back with Steve.

"Y/N come here!" Robin shouted, waving her over.

"Just go!" Steve shouted at him and turned to Y/N, "Go hurry it's safer!"

"No Steve you know I'm not going to leave you!" Y/N groaned and pushed the door harder.

"Go get help!"

"Get out of here!" Y/N yelled, feeling the pressure on the door harder against them.

"Come on now!" Dustin ordered opening the door under him.

"Hurry up!"

"I won't forget you!" Dustin pointed to both of them.

"GO!" Steve and Y/N shouted the door key pushing them more forward, making them hold the door closer. Dustin closed the door above him, leaving Y/N and Steve fall to the ground due to the amount of Russians that managed to open the door, being cornered with guns.