stuck in my head - DIEGO HARGREEVES [A]

Start from the beginning

It would be an understatement to say Vanya was a friend, because to Darla and her unborn child, she was a Guardian Angel, a miracle. Vanya was there when Mulan was born; she was there to help Darla back into school after having the baby and she was there to help the young mother back onto her feet. Without Vanya, Darla didn't want to know what would've happened; the Hargreeves woman had saved her life. So when her father died of a heart attack, Darla felt the need to repay one of the many favours and be there for her when she needed it most.

This is what led Darla and Mulan Cho to the Umbrella Academy, a place which trained people with super powers, like them and the six strange siblings Vanya once had. And one of them in particular seemed to get on Darla's nerves with his Leather, Spandex, or whatever it was he was wearing, his sarcastic remarks and his seemingly endless supply of knives. But even she had to admit, he was stuck in her head, just like she was in his.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to fit your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"The mind strengthens the heart, one is ruled by reason and the other by raw emotion, but together they build us into something beautiful: a human being."

- amanda de los santos

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"I don't know why, but you're fucking stuck in my head."

"That's a good thing, maybe it'll give you some more sense. Also, don't swear around my kid or else I'll stick one of your knives in your eye."

diego hargreeves and darla cho

"My daughter thinks she's a
superhero just because I named her Mulan."

"Darling, that's not entirely true, she thinks she's a superhero because she sees you as one."

darla cho and diego hargreeves

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

full name: Darla Odessa Cho
powers: Mind control and telepathy
age: Darla = 29 in season 1
Mulan = 9 in season 1
family: Patrick Cho (Father)
Kira Cho (Mother)
Josie Kelly-Cho (Aunt)
Matthew Kelly (Uncle)
Sasha Kelly (Cousin)
Walter Kelly (Cousin)
Mulan Cho (Daughter)
Callum Longstride (Mulan's Father)
Othet unnamed family

powers

Darla: Darla has the ability to read and control minds. Her powers are much like Professor X's in the sense that she can control people via their minds and can delve deep into someone's head to find memories and thoughts. She can also hear what Ben's saying, but can't see him.

Mulan: Instead of reading minds and thoughts like her mother, Mulan can read and feel emotions (empathy). This means that she can sense when people are sad and always tries to cheer them up. Her empathy allows her to feel Ben's presence.