family (pt.30) ~smut~

A few months have passed by. Y/n and Bucky lay in their bed and cuddle.

Y/n *whispers*: Let's do it!

Bucky: What?

Y/n: We talked about it! We're officially married now and we have time!

Bucky: For real?

Y/n: I'm ready, are you?

Bucky: Of course!

He kisses her. She pulls away.

Bucky: What?

She sits up and slowly takes off her shirt. Bucky smirks and pushes her down. He sits on her and takes off his shirt. He bends down and kisses y/n's neck. Both takes off their pants and their underpants. He puts 'it' in and y/n moans. He gives her time to get comfortable. She nods and he starts moving.

Y/n: OH MY GOD!

She feels the cold metal arm at her stomach. Bucky breathes heavily. Y/n's legs start shaking and so does the bed. Y/n moans.

Y/n: Bucky I-

Bucky: We talked about that!

Y/n: I- I'm sorry!

He moans and falls down beside y/n.

Bucky: Woah okay that was good!

Y/n: Yes.

After a few minutes Bucky turns to her. He sits up and sits on her. He bends down and starts kissing her body. He slowly goes down and arrives at her pussy. Y/n's eyes open sursprised.

Y/n: BUCKY! OH MY-

She moans.

Bucky: That's good, isn't it doll?

She nods. He slowly comes up again and kisses her.

Bucky: Ready for round two?

She nods and they start again.

Next morning wakes y/n up and looks at Bucky. He still sleeps. She stands up carefully and takes a shower. Then she dresses up and walks out. They are on their honeymoon and went to a cute hut at the beach. The water reflects the rising sun. She goes into the kitchen and starts making breakfast. She makes pancakes, coffee, orange juice and buns. Then she sets the table. When she's finished she goes back into the bedroom and wakes up Bucky.

Y/n: Bucky!

Bucky: Huh?

Y/n: C'mon!

Bucky: Nooo!

Y/n: C'mon!

Bucky: No!

She stands up and opens the blinds.

Bucky: Ey!

Y/n: Stand up!

She pulls him up and kisses him.

Y/n: Put some clothes on!

She walks out and sits down at the table. A few minutes later comes Bucky to her and sits down.

Bucky: Did you do that?

Y/n: Sure!

Bucky: Yummy!

They start eating.

Y/n: So, what are we going to do today?

Bucky: I don't know! Let's just stay here today! We can go swimming or something!

Y/n: Okay!

Bucky: Oh my god! These pancakes are soo good!

She laughs.