New Pax (pt.23)

Y/n was spending her time on making a plan of ''New Pax''. She wants it to be perfect.

Lotus: Hey, y/n! Sam and Bucky are here!

They go into the cave but y/n isn't there.

Lotus: I might know where she is.

She runs to the place where the palace used to be. Y/n kneels there and has her eyes closed. Bucky goes to her and kneels down next to her. He takes her hand.

Y/n: Buck?

She hugs him.

Bucky: We did it!

Y/n: I'm proud of you!

Bucky: I missed you!

Y/n: I missed you too!

He kisses her.

Y/n: And I missed that!

Bucky: Me too!

Y/n stands up and goes to Sam.

Y/n: Hey Cap!

Sam: How do you know?

Y/n: I'm a goddess!

He laughs, puts his arm around her and tousles through her hair.

Y/n: SAM!

They laugh.

Sam: Do you know what attacked Pax?

Y/n: Not yet.

Tom: I do!

They turn around and Tom stands there covered in blood.

Y/n: TOM!

She runs to him and catches him before he hits the ground.

Y/n: Who was it?

Tom: It.....was.....me!

Y/n: What?

He grabs her shoulders and throws her to the ground. She grabs his wrists and he screams in pain. Lotus growls and runs at him. He falls down. Sam pushes a button and his suit forms around his body.

Tom: You think a man with wings, a super soldier, a wolf and a girl can defeat me? A whole planet couldn't!

Y/n: You forgot that I'm a goddess!

Tom: You mother was a goddess. And she is dead now! You're only half a goddess!

Y/n: And you aren't a god!

She throws a fireball at him. He gets pushed back. Bucky runs to him and grabs his throat with his metal arm.

Y/n: BUCK! BUCKY!

He looks at her and lets Tom go. Y/n kneels down next to Tom and puts her hands on his chest. She lets lightnings rushing through his body. He screams. His skin slowly starts burning. His screams stop and his body turns to ash.

Bucky: Y/n...

Y/n: I had to do it!

Sam and Bucky look worried at each other.

Y/n: I killed several Aliens before that!

Bucky: But that was a human.

Y/n: He lived on an other planet. So he probably was an Alien. Also, he killed my mother and everyone else who lived here. He deserved it!

Bucky: Just-

Y/n: Didn't you came to help?

Sam: Y/n-