new start (pt.29)

It's 1 a.m. and y/n lays in her bed. Bucky went away earlier and didn't come back yet. She stares at the ceiling hoping this is just a dream. She turns around and looks at the door. She waits for the knob to turn and Bucky's metal hand pushing the door open. A tear runs down her face. She presses her face into the pillow so no one hears her crying. Someone knocks at the door. Y/n jumps up and runs to the door. She opens it and Sam stands there. He just looks into her red eyes and her wet face. Then he hugs her and won't let goo until her heart slows down a bit.

Sam: Dress up! We'll find him!

Y/n: What?

Sam: I love you guys and I don't want you to break up.

Y/n dresses up and meets Sam outside. It's pretty cold outside so y/n lets a small flame appear on her hand.

Y/n: Where do we start?

Sam: I don't know! Do you have a place?

Y/n: You look in the city and I will look up there.

She points at the hill where she and Bucky sat yesterday. Sam nods and enters the street. Y/n flies to the top of the hill. She sees a figure leaning at the tree. The moonlight gets reflected on his metal arm. She sits down next him.

Bucky: Why didn't you tell me?

Y/n: I thought I'd scare you away.

Bucky: You could never!

Y/n: Not even now?

Bucky: Never!

Both look at each other and smile.

Bucky: You cried?

Y/n: Of course I did!

Bucky: I love you!

Y/n: I love you too!

Bucky puts his head on y/n's shoulder.

Bucky: I guess we're both monsters.

Y/n: No. you aren't! You killed people but you didn't know what you were doing! I did! I killed her on purpose!

Bucky: It was one mean girl! I killed hundreds! I am a monster!

Y/n: Not all monsters do monstrous things!

Bucky: What if we start again?

Y/n: What do you mean?

Bucky: Lets try to be normal!

Y/n: No secrets!

Bucky: No lies!