the ball (pt.27)

short writer info:

I asked you on Instagram, what dress you prefer and most of the people voted for that dress! Thank you to all of you who follow me on Instagram and voted!

-Lena :)

In the afternoon y/n and Bucky go back to the palace. The ball starts in two hours. She goes upstairs and goes into the closet. Her dress is hanging in the closet. She takes off her clothes and takes a shower. She starts putting on make up and styles her hair then. Then she goes into the closet and puts on the dress carefully. She looks at herself in the big mirror. She looks at the clock at the wall in their bedroom. It says 7:08 p.m. She smiles.

Y/n: A special entrance, y/n! They have to like you!

She takes a deep breath and opens the door. She slowly walks downstairs where all the people are waiting for her. Suddenly everyone shuts up and looks at y/n. Bucky waits at the end of the staircase and holds his hand up so y/n can grab it. She smiles at him and puts her hand on his. He leads her downstairs and the crowd makes a way to the dancefloor. Y/n and Bucky go onto the dancefloor where y/n grabs the microphone.

Y/n: Hello everyone! I guess y'all know who I am?

The crowd cheers.

Y/n: Well, I don't know what to say! I'm happy to have y'all here and I hope you enjoy your time here!

The crowd cheers again. Y/n wants to put away the microphone but Bucky grabs it.

Bucky: Well, I'm happy to see y'all too and I hope we have a good time! Like y'all know am y/n and I dating for a while now! We just moved in together and I always want to have her on my side. I don't think she can imagine how much I love her!

Y/n *whispers*: Bucky-

Bucky: And today, I hope, will me a very special day for all of us! So y/n Maria Stark.

He turns to her.

Bucky: Since I first saw you I was in love with you! I could never imagine all this! And now this is my life, our life! Y/n, I love you more than anything else on this planet!

He kneels down on his left knee and takes out a small case. He opens it and shows her a beautiful ring.

Bucky: Y/n Maria Stark, will you make me the happiest man in this universe and marry me?

Tears get into her eyes and she covers her mouth with her hands.

Y/n: Of course!

The crowd cheers and Bucky stands up. He puts on the ring and kisses her.

An hour later the music plays and fills the room. But so many people are talking so it's nearly impossible to hear it. Y/n and Bucky talk to an old couple.

Old woman: I still remember the day Phil asked me to marry him.

Y/n: Oh that is so cute. If I may ask, how long are you two married?