the end? (pt.15)

Y/n lays on the ground and she only hears beeping. She can only see everything blurred. Heat makes her sweat and the dust doesn't makes breathing easier.

?? *gets louder*: Y/n! Can you hear me?

She coughs.

??: Thank god!

She moves her head and exhales. She looks into these beautiful eyes again.

??: I'm Bucky!

Y/n: Okay!

He stands up and helps her getting up. She can't walk at her own because her leg needs time to heal first.

Steve: Buck!

They turn around. A big alien is about to jump at them. Suddenly a huge wolf pushes it away. The wolf growls loud and power rushes through y/n's veins.

Y/n: Lotus?

The wolf looks at her and gets smaller. Tail wagging the wolf runs to y/n and y/n hugs her.

Bucky: That was impressive!

Y/n: I know, right?

She laughs and starts flying. Bucky looks at her with a dreamy look.

Y/n: Watch out!

She throws a lightning at an alien.

Bucky: Thank you!

Y/n: You're welcome!

She lands again and Lotus stands next to her. She grows again and growls loudly. She, Lotus and Bucky fight together. Soon all aliens are dead and only Thanos is left over. Y/n is bleeding in her face and on some parts of her body. Thanos wants to snap his fingers but nothing happens.

Tony: I am Iron Man.

He snaps his fingers and a bright light binds them. When everyone opens their eyes again Tony sits at a car and is about to die.

Y/n: Dad!

She runs to him and wraps her arms around him.

Tony *whispers in her ear*: I love you!

Y/n: Dad?

She hears a heartbeat but it slows down and stops.

Y/n: Dad?

Her head falls down on his chest and she starts crying dreadfully.

Y/n *screams*: NO! DAD!

The people around her start crying too.

Y/n: Dad! Please don't leave me!

Pepper pulls her back and Bucky wraps his arms around her. She cries into his soft hair. It smells like the smoke. He strokes over her hair and hugs her tighter.

Bucky: It's okay! I'm right here!

But she doesn't answer. She just cries.