the legend (pt.19)

Y/n *whispers*: What?

Bucky *whispers*: I'm sorry!

Y/n *whispers*: You're lying!

Bucky *whispers*: I was the one who shot your grandpa, I was the one who chocked your grandma and I was the one who brought you to Hydra.

Y/n *whispers*: Shut up!

Bucky *whispers*: I was the one who killed them all!

Y/n: Shut up!

Bucky: I was the one who nearly killed Steve!

Y/n: I SAID SHUT UP!

Her eyes glow purple and lightnings start stroking around her body. The guards start protecting the others. But Ignis, Bucky and Sam are trying to help y/n.

Ignis: Y/n! Listen to me!

But y/n can't hear her. She only hears the sound of her grandparents die. Her screams when Hydra tortured her. The car hitting the tree. She smells the fire on the engine Hood and the smell of the motorcycle. She sees the blood all over her grandmothers face and her own blood all over her body. She feels the pain of the broken glass in her arms. She feels the headache after the long, painful and scary days with Hydra. She feels the pain in her back after she lost in training with the Winter Soldier. She feels her body getting thrown at a wall and she sees the bright light of an explosion. She sees Odin helping her getting up and lifting her up. She sees Asgard and Loki smiling at the little girl.

Tears run down her face and every time they touch a lighting the room gets filled by hisses.

Sam: WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?!

Bucky: THE TRUTH!

The guards bring out the visitors. Lotus runs inside the room and stops in front of y/n. She gets closer.

Ignis: SHE'LL DIE IF SHE TOUCHES THE LIGHTINGS!

But Lotus gets closer. She barks and touches y/n's leg with her nose. The lightnings start circling Lotus.

Ignis: THE LEGEND IS TRUE!

Sam: WHAT LEGEND?

Lotus reaches out of y/n's hand and as soon as y/n's hand touches Lotus' soft fur the lightnings disappear and y/n falls down on her knees. Bucky and Sam run to her to check on her. But Ignis stays where she is and looks at her daughter.

Bucky: Are you okay?

Y/n: Do I look like I am?!

He gets an electric shock.

Bucky: HEY!

Y/n: Sorry.

Ignis rushes outside.

Y/n: Mom?

She tries to stand up but is still weak.

Sam: It's okay!

Sam and Bucky help her getting up and help her getting to Ignis. She sits in her room and looks at a picture in a book. She sits down next to her and looks at the picture.

 She sits down next to her and looks at the picture

Y/n: That is me, isn't it?

Ignis: I just remembered it. It's a legend.

Y/n: Another legend?

Ignis: What?

Y/n: Odin told me the legend about you.

Ignis: Oh, okay.

Y/n: What does this legend say?

Ignis: A daughter of a goddess and her soul animal, a wolf, will become the strongest team in the whole universe. One day they will have to save the universe with sacrificing themselves.

Y/n: So, Lotus and I will die?

Ignis: We can change it!

Y/n: What if we don't?

Ignis: What?

Y/n: If I can save an universe with my death, that is what I wanna do!

Ignis: You don't even know when and how!

Y/n: I'm sorry mom. SAM? BUCKY? I'M COMING WITH YOU!

Ignis: But-

Sam: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yes.