"This looks gross." (Y/N) said, looking at his lower body. Out of all the powers he's activated now, this looked more noticeable and unpleasing to the eyes.

Using the insect legs and utilizing the speed it gives. (Y/N) ran to the village and arrived in mere seconds. He hid behind some trees and turned off the C-Virus before walking inside.

"Umm, excuse me. Is the chieftain still present?" (Y/N) asked a nearby guard who eyed him up.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked rudely, glaring at (Y/N). He was ticked off, but he held his anger in.

"I'm Mother Miranda's representative sent to this village." (Y/N) answered. The guard's eyes immediately widen.

"My apologies, the chieftain is in the town clinic, checking up on the injured ones from the attack." The guard answered, looking scared for his life. He wouldn't dare disrespect the representative of their savior.

"Thank you." (Y/N) said before leaving for the clinic. He eventually found it and knocked on the door. It opened, showing the chieftain.

"I'm Mother Miranda's representative. We are really sorry for the inconvenience the knights gave earlier." (Y/N) politely greets, smiling at the chieftain.

"What happened to the knights?" The man asked, fearing for their safety even though they might've ransacked the village and raped the girls.

"They got what's due to those who reject Mother Miranda." (Y/N) stated in fake sorrow, "But let's not dwell on them, let's talk about your conversion to Mother Miranda's religion." (Y/N) said cheekily. He knows there's no more turning back for these villagers.

"What is your relation to that man who saved us before? He had a large hammer." The chieftain asked. (Y/N) smiled and lied.

"Oh! Lord Heisenberg saved you!? It truly is a blessing! Lord Heisenberg is a close ally of Mother Miranda herself. To think that he would go out his way to save this village is adoring." (Y/N) lied, mentally laughing at what he's saying right now.

"I-Is that so? Then I am thankful for Lord Heisenberg." The chieftain said, falling for the trap.

"I'll be sure to send your gratitude. Now, for the offerings!" (Y/N) said with the fakest smile he could muster, "You see, Mother Miranda is raising some... orphans she adopted who survived the attacks from those horrid creatures!" He explained, snagging the old man in his hook of deception.

"Oh, then we'd gladly offer some of our livestock for those poor kids who lost their homes." The chieftain said with a smile. Not knowing the kids he'd feed with the livestock are the monsters who attacked them.

'Hook, line, and sinker.' (Y/N) thought, his fake smile still adorning his face.

"That would be wonderful! Another representative will come to collect the offerings soon enough!" (Y/N) said in genuine joy. He has gotten to trick someone into offering food as devotion, or rather... protection.

"Just please, remember. The wooden goat is a warden that will help you fend off the Lycans. Take your time to spread them around the village." (Y/N) advised. Keeping his cheerful demeanor to further integrate that Mother Miranda's cult isn't full of insane bio-weapons.

"As Mother Miranda wishes." The chieftain answered, making (Y/N) smile once more.

"You wouldn't mind if I explore the village, right?" (Y/N) politely asked. The chieftain nodded before going back in to check on the injured.

Umbrella Corporation (Overlord x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें