"Really?! Oh you are the best Father in the world!" she shouted and hugged her father, before running of towards secret hallway, followed be Ethan.

The hallway lead to a ladder. After climbing it up, they found themselves in a little attic. Ethan had never been here and he saw why. There were many attics in the castle but this one was almost completely empty. Whatever was here, it had been moved long ago.

"Let's start looking for clues!" Rose said, already running around searching. Ethan himself noticed a box that stood on a crude wooden table. He opened it up but it was empty, safe for an old and tattered piece of paper. And it depicted an actual treasure map! Now he was intruiged as well.

 And it depicted an actual treasure map! Now he was intruiged as well

"Captain Rosemary." Ethan said, showing off the map. "I think I found something. A treasure map."

At first, Rose thought her father only said that but as soon as her eyes fell upon the map and the red letters saying "Treasure?", she was hooked.

"What do you say we find the treasure these bloody pirates have hidden, and present it to the Queen?" Ethan suggested, still playing with her.

Rose saluted, almost knocking her hat off in the process. "Yes, Admiral. For the Queen."

The adventurers made their way to the kitchen, as the map said. From there, they walked down to the Dungeon. Even though Rose knew what her Mother and (most of) her sisters were and what they did, the dungeon still terrified her so she tried to avoid it at all times.

The teen held her father's arm with an iron grip as he lead the way with a lamp. "Don't be afraid." He said to her. "I'm here for you, stay strong." Rose nodded and followed her father into the unknown.

The two of them eventually reached their destination. A lattice door to a round room and a coffin  in it. It was the same type of coffin as the one on the tower, Ethan realised. He tried opening the door with his hosue key but it didn't fit the lock.

"Damn. What do we do now?" Rose asked.

Ethan gave her a stern look. "YOU watch your mouth, young Lady." Rose looked away in embarrassment. "And I pick this lock." he said, getting to work.

"You can do that?" Rose asked in surprise. She didn't expect her father to have lockpicking skills.

"Well, Mrs. Valentine Has shown me a few of her tricks." he smiled and soon enough, the door was open. As soon as the lock was opened however, a ring of metal pillars rose out of the ground and surrounded the coffin. Of course it would't be easy. Nothing ever was.

"Oh no! What now?"