13: "The Incredible I-Island"

Start from the beginning

Mina sticks her tongue out at Minato, before greeting Melissa.

Mina:"Hi! I'm Mina Ashido."

Melissa:"So you three are uncle's students!? That's amazing!"

Mina:"(Cheerful) Yup! I'm gonna be an awesome hero!"

Melissa then begins asking about their quirks, as the four start chatting about it, until All Might interrupts them.

All Might:"Melissa, I think it's time to go."

Melissa:"Oh, right."

Melissa then runs to her pogo stick and clicks on a button on her wristwatch, making the pogo turn into what seemed like light and flow into the watch.

Melissa:"We gotta hurry and go see dad! This way, uncle Might!"

The five move towards a large tower, entering it and moving to a door. As they open it, All Might shouts.

All Might:"(Shouting) I am here... shaking with emotion from our reunion!"

A bespectacled man with a goatee turns, looking at All Might.

"Toshi... I mean, All Might!?"

The two then greeted and hugged eachother, while Melissa adressed the other three.

Melissa:"(Pointing to the man) That's my father, David Shield. He's an amazing inventor. He and uncle Might were partners. He was also the one who made uncle's hero costumes."

Izuku:"(Amazed) That's incredible! Now that I think about it, All Might's costumes nearly never rip. I don't think I've ever seen'em do that."

Mina:"(Surprised) Really!? (Flailing her arms around excitedly) You think he could make us some!?"

Minato:"(Lightly karate-chopping Mina in the head) Behave. Anyways, he must have more important things to do."

Melissa:"Yeah. Dad's pretty busy. Everyone here always has some new project to work on. (Shouting) It's all they ever do!"

Hearing his daughter's words, David rubs the back of his head, embarrassed.

David:"(Embarrassed) W-well, it's just that some of the stuff we get our hands on is really interesting that I can't put down my research once I get started."

Melissa:"(Scolding) Yes, I understand, but that doesn't mean you have to do it at the cost of your health... or higiene!"

David:"(Embarrassed) I'll be sure to pay more attention to that from now on. At least Sam helps me keep it from getting too bad, right? (Changing the subject) Anyway, it's been a while since All Might and I had a chance to talk in person. Could you kids give us some time alone? Melissa, why don't you show them around the Expo?"

Melissa:"(Excited) Of course! I'd love to show our island to future heroes!"

Melissa then guides the three heroes-in-training around the island, talking about how the man-made island came to be and the kind of work they do here, as Izuku and Mina look around in amazement, not just from Melissa's words, but also from the multitude of pro heroes who were invited to the Expo. The four then moved onto the pavillion, where the newest hero support items are being show-cased. Mina gasped at each of them, finding them really cool, as Izuku studied each one of them, thinking of what they could be used for. Minato, on the other hand, simply ignored the support items, chatting with Melissa about the island and the kind of work they do. As they got out of the pavillion, they are met by some familiar faces.

Uraraka:"You guys look like you're having fun!"

Izuku&Mina:"(Surprised) Uraraka-san!?/Ochako-chan!?"