Chapter 6 ( the beta )

( Edited )

Ezra,

After getting home from my mom's we start to unpack all my clothes.

" So tell me more about yourself " Dominic says while grabbing my pajamas from my suitcase.

" Well there really isn't much to tell " I replied folding down of my shirts.

" I'm sure there are something things, tell me about your childhood"

After telling him my whole life story, which he insisted I did. We had already finished unpacking my things and we'd started to just talk and get to know each other better.

He's really not at all what people say about him he's alot nicer than all the folk tales say.

I really don't understand why everyone is so scared of him the person I'm looking at is cute and funny and sweet and kind nothing like the rumors.

" Your staring " he says and I blush looking down. He lifts my head up by grabbing my chin and looks me deep in my eyes.

He leans his face closer to mine and starts to close his eyes I close mine as well and lean in tilting my head a bit.

Just as we were about to kiss we were interrupted yet again by some banging on the front door. My eyes widen and I look at Dominic scared.

"No need to worry it's just my beta hes nice I promise "

he gives me a reassuring smile and gets up from where we were sitting on the floor.

He brushes himself off and walks out of the room to go answer the door. I hear another voice wich I could only assume was his betas.

Deciding to go see for myself I get up and walk out the door seeing a very short man standing next to Dominic a big bright smile on his face.

This man was only about 5'0 but he looked pretty strong. He looks at me and smiles and I couldn't help but smile back he was just so adorable.

" Ah you must be Ezra your the talk of the town glad to finally get to meet you myself " he says walking towards me and sticks out his hand.

I return the gesture and shake his hand and ask " glad to meet you too um.. "

" Jamison but you can just call me James "

he winks at me and turns toward Dominic I really can't get over the hight difference.

" Ezra why don't you go and finish unpacking we have to discuss some things " Dominic says smiling at me. I nod and make my way back to our room and finish unpacking my valuables.

I get out my batman action figure that my dad gave me for my tenth birthday he had said it was made just for me.

I smile and continue through my bag getting out other things that brought back some good memories and some bad memories. I smile as I felt tears start to roll down my cheeks at the though of my dad.

I missed him very much and it still hurts to think about him. I know that my mom is still grieving aswell since everyday she used to visit his grave and bring him flowers.

I sigh and decide to lay down and take a nap before starting on dinner. The sun was setting but I just figured I would get some sleep I was pretty tired from today's adventure back from my mom's.

It was all worth it though since I got my clothes and I got to see my mom.I close my eyes and soon sleep takes over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about this chapter being so short and for taking so long to update it's really just a filler chapter but I hope your enjoying the story so far! <3