Chapter 1 ( The Forbidden Forest)

( Edited )

EZRA,

5,  4, 3,  2,  1!

Finally schools over and I can get out of this hell hole. Standing up I collect my things and start to walk out of the classroom.

Oh you might be confused hi I'm Ezra, Ezra James. I live in north wood Ohio. I'm 19, I have brown hair, and hazel eyes, I'm pretty average height standing at a good 5'7. And I'm an Omega.

What's an Omega you ask?, Well let me explain, there are multiple ranks In a werewolf pack the highest being alpha and the lowest being Omega.

And of course there's always an in-between which is delta. Next In line after alpha is their right hand man or women the beta. And of course the luna of the pack Wich is the alphas mate.

We only have two omegas in our pack me being one and a guy named Damien being the other. There are hundreds of others In our pack but most of them are all over the world.

Our pack is said to be cursed because of the alpha, Which no one has ever actually seen. He's said to be ruthless and aggressive, the old folks tails say he kills anyone that even looks at him funny. I think it's all bullshit but that's just me.

Anyhoo where were we oh yeah, after leaving the classroom I decide to go to my locker to put away my things upon looking down the hall I notice my two friends, my two other musketeers, mi amigos, my squad, Hades Williams and Felix Rodgers.

I walked up to them and of course they were fighting again.

" Woah Woah Woah what are you guys fighting about this time"

Pushing them apart and interrupting their argument I cross my arms. These two are always fighting you'd think after 18 years they'd have nothing left to argue over.

" We're Fighting because Hades is a dumbass" no surprise there Felix always calls Hades a dumbass mostly because of his dumb Ideas that will most surely get him killed.

" Why what bright idea did you get this time "

I said rolling my eyes, a habit I picked up in the seventh grade.

" Well since we're old enough I wanted to go into the forbidden forest " the hell?

" What the fuck is the 'forbidden forest' "

Felix looks at me like I just said the most dumbest thing In the world

" you really don't know what the forbidden forest is?"

" Uh, no "

Hades just laughs and puts his arm around my shoulder wiggling his eyebrows.

"my friend get ready to start living "

_______________________
______________

We all get out of Hades car and stand in front of a huge forest. It seems to go on for forever and the trees are as tall as mount everest. Maybe Im exaggerating a bit but the trees are still fucking huge.

"Uh where are we"

Hades looks me dead In the eyes and says " the forbidden forest"

" right, and why is it so 'forbidden'

Felix comes around the corner of the car and has a look of regret on his face

" the forbidden forest is where they say the alpha lives "

my eyes widened as I look into the forest. my Intrest has now been peaked

My palms start to sweat as I can feel the nerves rise at the strange fog wrapping around the trees.

" And you wanna go in there " I say my voice cracking in the process

" Yeah"

I look at him then at Felix who has the same expression as I do

" and you wanna go in there...why? "

" Because ever since I was a little kid my family has always passed by here when we go on vacation and I've always wanted to see what was in there "

I raise my eyebrows at him and roll my eyes

" all that's in there is death and there's no way Ezra's gonna agree with you to go in "

I look over at Felix confused and Hades just replies with,

" we made a deal that if you agree to go in with me that Felix would come "

Hades looks over at me with pleading eyes and he sticks his lip out like he's a pup asking for extra snacks

" give me one good reason why I should go in there with you "

Hades straightens out his back and sports a crooked smirk.

" I'll do you one better, I'll give you three reasons why we should go in there "

I raise my eyebrows and glance over at Felix who's currently rolling his eyes.

" The first reason is because you love me so anything I want to do you'll do it out of love. "

Hades says having way to much confidence in that statement

" okay, and what are the other reasons "  he stops and puts on his thinking face.

We stand there for awhile before he scoffs and gives up trying to come up with reasons.

" Oh come on! Aren't you even the slightest bit curious as to what's in there "

Felix sighs and shakes his head

" Just give up Hades he's not gonna do it and I'm not gonna do it because I'm not trying to die "

There they go arguing again I look deeper into the forest the smell of pines and flowers flow through my senses making my skin itch with curiosity.

I look at them and say " Hades " they both stop and look at me.

" Let's do it "