1-𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑏𝑦𝑒'𝑠

Ella

5 years ago~

"Sweetie!" My mom calls from downstairs.

"COMING MOM!" I reply as I head to the Living room.

"What is it mom?" I ask as I stand in front of her.

"Sweetie so you know how dad and I lost our job?" My mom ask as she grabs a hold of my hand.

"Yeah why?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well we both got a job but... it's all the way in Spain. So we're moving to Spain tomorrow." My mom says patting my back.

"W-what?! But mom I can't leave! My f-friends, I can't leave Oli and Ai!" I say as I start crying.

"I know sweetie, I know. But we have to move to Spain. Your father and I need this job. I'm sorry sweetie." My mom says as she pulls me into her lap and hugs me.

"I-Im gonna miss them." I say as I cry into my moms shoulder.

"You'll me able to say bye to them tomorrow morning I promise." My mom says as she rubs my back.

Next morning

"Mom I finished packing can I go say bye to my friends now?" I ask running to the front door.

"We leave in a few to the airport be quick sweetie!" My mom yells before I leave out the house.

I walk a few houses till I reach Aiden's house.
I knock on the door and Aidens mom comes out.

"Hello dear. Why are you sad?" Ms.Wood said looking down at me.

"I'm m-moving. Where is Aiden?" I ask I wipe my tears.

" He's in his room with Oliver sweetheart. Go ahead." Ms.Wood says as she points to the top of the stairs.

I walk up the stairs and head to Aiden's room. I knock on the door and Aiden opens it and looks at me confused.

"Why are you sad Elly?" Aiden asks as he leads me to his bed where Oliver is.

"Why is she crying?" Oliver asks Aiden as he pulls me into a hug.

"Guys I'm m-moving to S-Spain." I say as I start crying.

"Why are you moving?!" Aiden asks lifting up my chin to look at him.

"My parents got a job there,so we have to move. And I'm leaving to the airport in a few minutes." I say hugging them.

"You can't leave Elly. That would mean no more sleepovers,pranks, no more movie nights." Oliver says as he starts tearing up.

"I wish I could stay. But I have to leave. I'll miss you guys with all my heart." I say pulling them into a tighter hug.

"I have to go back to my house. Me and my parents have to head to the airport soon." I say pulling away from the hug and wiping my tears.

"We can go so we can say our goodbyes to you before you leave to the airport." Aiden suggest taking a hold of my hand.

"O-okay lets go." I say walking out.

We say goodbye to Aiden's mom and walk to my house. I see my mom and dad loading our luggage in the car.

"Good sweetie your back. We have to leave already." My mom says as she closes the trunk.

"I guess this is goodbye. I'll miss you guys so much. And I'll never forget you." I say as I hug them.

"We'll miss you so much too Ella." Oliver says hugging me tightly.

"Ella we need to leave now." My dad says as he gets in the drivers seat.

"I have to go now. Bye Aiden and Oliver." I say as I walk to the car and wave at them.

"BYE ELLA!" They both yell while waving.

I start tearing up while we drive to the airport.

Aiden and Oliver have been my friends since 6th grade. We did all sorts of stuff together. 
And now I have to leave them. I'm 13 and they're 14. We've been friends so 3 years. I'll always remember them.

I'll see you guys soon.