Little Girl

His strong fist balled up so tightly that his deep blue-green veins were protruding in an intimidating manner was pulled back, attached to an overly muscular, bulbous arm.

He swung forward with an inaudible 'umph'. His scarred knuckles collided with her fragile cheekbones creating a cringing snap. A deep blue and purple mark almost immediately forming on her once soft pink skin. His now invalid wedding ring slicing her thin skin, causing a deep red colour to drip along her face. Slight disfiguration ruining what used to be her striking beauty.

She clung to the damp wall behind her almost wishing she could dissappear into it and escape the man who stood before her. Escape his harsh words and destructive fists.

Her attacker had sweat beads trickling down his face, with a scrunched up face creating deep wrinkles and reddened skin. His eyes held nothing but malice and his bared teeth added so much more proof of his hatred for the child who lay in a helpless beaten heap beneath him.

He began a string of cusswords as she covered her ears, trying to squish them deep within her skull. His face neared hers and she tried to shield her nose from the harsh alcohol she smelt on his breath.

Tears trickled down her face seeping into her cuts upon her face, the saltiness from them causing her even more pain but she would much prefer the sting of the salt than the collision of his fist.

She dared a look into his eyes. His pupils were dilated and the whites had gone red. Spit sat grossly against his chin and his cheeks were almost as red as his eyes.

He pulled back again and she lay helplessly as he beat her within an inch of her life. Her small figure was distorted and her once blue eyes red from tears. Her stainless skin bore deeps wounds guaranteed to leave scars.

If she lived that long.

His metal toed boot cracked two of her ribs which she could feel had punctured somethung deep within her, perhaps on organ. Her heart? Though now it be pierced it was long since broken. Since the first incident of many, but none ever being as bad as this occurrence. She could not even attempt the thought of running after her leg was crushed between his heels.

His one hundred and eighty six kilogram pure muscular body completely crushed and destroyed her twenty eight kilogram one.

At this point she was praying to a god she did not even believe in for death.

So much for daddys little girl.