Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve

Start from the beginning

One conversation later.

Neptune: ...So we send 'em out, and then we just sit back and wait! That's easy-peasy, isn't it?!

Histoire: It is certainly groundbreaking. I feel as though I understand Lastation's rapid growth.

Plutia: Hehehe... We're not THAT amazing...

Histoire: My praise was not directed at you, Plutia. Drat... Had Noire become the CPU of Planeptune, my workload would be so much lighter...

Plutia: Waaaah! Neppy...! Histy said something soooo mean about us...!

Neptune: There, there. Come! Bury your face in my reassuring chest and cry the pain away!

Plutia: Boo-hoo-hoo! Neppy...!

Histoire: I...apologize. It would appear I said too much. I am quite surprised that you two actually did go and learn how to work, though.

Neptune: Mwahahaha! When we put our minds to it, we can do anything!

Plutia: Hehehe... Say how great we are... Please...?

Histoire: What other things did you learn?

Neptune: That's it.

Histoire: ...Huh?

Neptune: Just the scout thing.

Histoire: *Sigh*

Plutia: Do it, Histy... Say we're sooooo great...

Histoire: It is a really great system, but do you believe that is all it takes to manage a nation?

Plutia: Huhhhh? That's not enough...?

Neptune: I guess Noire started whining about reliability or something or whatever and stuff...

Neptune: It was all a big pain in the butt, so I let it drift into and then out of my noggin.

Plutia: Hassles are hassles...

Histoire: what exactly do you believe a CPU's job entails...?

Neptune: Mini-Histy, you seem to do just dandy handling all the paper-pushing, so...

Plutia: Yeah... If we leave it to Histy and our scouts, all we have to do is wait here...

Histoire: *pop, pop, pop*

Neptune: Oops. I know that sound. She just blew a couple blood vessel fuses!

Plutia: She did...? Histy, your face is red...

Histoire: Return to Noire this very instant and study properly!

Both: Yiiiiiiiikes!

Neptune and Plutia run back to Lastation after they we're kicked out again.

Lastation CPU hotel Pantheon POV

Noire is holding Pantheon In her arms gently

Neptune: We made Mini-Histy mad again.

Plutia: Hehehe... That's why we're back...

Noire: *Pout*

Pantheon: *Flawless Poker Face*

Neptune: But for real, this dimension's Histy is such a baby when she's mad. She's got no funny bone installed!

Plutia: We thought we'd learn how to work really hard from you until she calms down...

Noire: *more dramatic pout*

Pantheon: *Facepalms*

Plutia: Ummmmm Are you mad, too...?