Falling for you (TanaAka)

"Holy shit that was a tough game. I think my limbs will fall off soon", Tanaka exclaimed and dropped onto the bench.

Noya laughed and sat next to him. "Don't overexaggerate. It wasn't that bad." He took a sip out of his water bottle.

"Yeah you can say so because you weren't on the field the whole time."

"Hey! That's not fair." Noya pouted. "I do think I have to move way more than you."

"Because you're shorter?" Tanaka grinned, but hunched his shoulders, when Noya was about to punch him.

"Why am friends with you again?" Noya felt the stare of Daichi on him, so he decided not to punch Tanaka.

"Someone has to point out all the things you suck at, or you'll become an arrogant bitch." Tanaka reached for his water bottle.

Noya just showed him the middle finger.

"I know, I love you too." Tanaka grinned.

"You know, you are very lucky that Daichi is watching us, you don't want to know what I'd do with you otherwise."

Tanaka choked on his water and Noya jumped up, realizing what he had said.

"No", he said. "Don't you dare."

Tanaka was laughing his ass off. "Omg. Noya! That sounded way too sexu-"

"No!" Noya covered his ears and turned away. "I'm leaving! I don't want to hear your shit right know!"

While Noya backed away, Tanaka was holding his sides laughing and choked again.

He felt a hand patting him on the back.

"Thanks", he rattled and turned to his saviour.

A greenish blue pair of eyes stared at him, a concerned look on his face.

Tanaka cleared his throat, heat rising to his face and he grabbed his water bottle again to drink a sip. First of all his throat was still scratching and second of all he hoped his blush would disappear when drinking.

It most likely would not.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"What?" Tanaka stared at the boy next to him. His messy black hair stuck up in every way possible, sweat was dropping down his pretty face. Tanaka swallowed.

Akaashi chuckled. "It seems as if you've forgotten how to speak."

"Eh..." Tanaka made, not able to form a sentence. Akaashi grinned.

Tanaka caught himself staring, so he looked away. Most of his team was on the other side of the gym. Noya and Hinata jumped around as if they didn't just had an exhausting match against Nekoma. He could see Bokuto and Kuroo arguing and Kenma who tried to talk to Hinata.

"Aren't you going to jump around with them?", Akaashi asked. "You seem to be a very energetic person."

"Huh?" Tanaka turned to him. "No. I mean, I'm just exhausted. I need this break."

They were silent again.

Tanaka felt kind of uncomfortable. He thought Akaashi was a nice guy. He had liked him since they first met, which was only a few days ago when they had arrived to the Tokyo training camp at Fukurodani. Akaashi seemed like a calm person who was not afraid to kick your ass if needed. Tanaka had seen the way he acted with Bokuto.

He really wanted to talk to Akaashi, but he just didn't know how to start their conversation. Akaashi didn't seem like the kind of person to talk a lot.