seven

I woke up and stretched, I jumped as my bathroom door opened. "Hey." She said.

"Sorry I fell asleep."

"It's ok." She smiled. She sat on the couch and pulled me to sit up, she kissed me for a minute and when she pulled away I looked at her. "What?"

"There's a third category."

"A what?"

"Girlfriends." I held up one finger. "Sex at the club." Second finger. "And now." Third finger. "How calls?" I asked and she smiled shaking her head.

"Your such a brat." I smiled at her and she touched my cheek lightly.

"So I've been told."

"I should leave." She mumbled kissing me again and I looked towards the window seeing it was still dark out.

"You can stay." She eyed me up. "I can take the couch," I said then she glanced around.

"Is that the bedroom?" She pointed to her left and I nodded. I squealed as she picked me up and carried me to the room tossing me on the bed, She looked down at me and smiled.

"Bottom drawer of my nightstand-" I blurt.

"What will I find down there?" I didn't speak, she walked to it and pulled it open. "Um." She smiled then laughed lightly, After a second she held up some red rope that was still in the packaging. "Do you mind?" I gestured to her still unable to speak, she tore off the paper and kneeled on the bed straddling my waist. She took my hands in hers and kissed them both lightly before tying them together, I watched her do it effortlessly.

"You tie woman up often?" I said quietly.

"Less woman... more... things." I pulled my eyebrows together as she raised my hands above my head, she leaned down kissing me. "I'm a firefighter." She tied the rope to the metal poles of the headboard and smiled down at me. "Safeword just in case." She mumbled.

"I... I don't know."

"Stoplights?" I nodded. "Red?"

"Stop."

"Good girl." She reached in the drawer and after a second I heard the familiar sounds, a faint buzzing notice. I arched my back as I closed my eyes anticipating the feeling any second now, A moan slipped out as she ran it over my nipple. "Open your eyes sugar, I want you to watch me fuck you." I pulled open my eyes and watched as she slowly trailed the toy down my cheek, over my stomach and between my thighs.

"Um." I closed my eyes as she put it inside me, a sting on my cheek made me open my eyes again.

"Already so fucking wet mia Bella." I looked into her eyes. "But don't you dare cum until I tell you that you can." I nodded even though I already wanted to finish. She leaned down flicking get tongue over my nipple, I moaned loudly as she sucked on it lightly and continued to move the toy from inside to my throbbing clit. I breathed heavily as she ran her free hand down my arm then cupped my face, I pulled on the restraints making her smile as I failed to squirm away from the pleasure. After God knows how long I couldn't take it anymore.

"Andy- I." I moan. "I..."

"What do you want? Huh?"

"I wanna cum." I said pulling at the restraints.

"Ask nicely." She said slow down.

"Andy... can i-" I took a breath. "Can I cum for you please?" She tossed the toy aside and dove between my thighs like I was the only source of oxygen in the world. "Fuck!" I yelled thrusting my hips, I instantly came and she kept going making me moan louder as my legs shook. "A-andy." Once she finally pulled away we were equally breathless, she slowly leaned down and kissed me. She pulled me into her arms and kissed my head, again I was out like a light.

I woke with the sun in my eyes, I squinted and seen a body next to mine... Andy. I smiled to myself thinking of last night, I went to the bathroom and when I was finished I looked around the living room for my phone but I couldn't find it. "Good morning." I jumped.

"Morning."

"You ok?" She asked pulling on her shirt.

"Have you seen my phone?"

"No." She shook her head. "I can call it?"  She grabbed her phone and a few rings went in. "Hello?" She mumbled putting it on speakerphone.

"Who's this?"

"Lucy?" I said annoyed.

"Dolly." Andy looked over at me.

"Why do you have my phone?"

"I found it at the club last night and kept it so I could return it to its rightful owner."