Bullfight

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXHMpn9AMkg/

The first line fell on the paper in 2016 and executed in 2021, this 18" x 24" seems strange to have taken five years in the making! With similar works of  Equilibrium, Disintegration and Echoes along side, this belong to one of the Abstract presentations which I started to move the lines towards the edges. 

The black starry sky tells resemblance to the works done during the red and gold period of 2018. Then I halted.  The reason being I did not like the red. It was a subconscious thing, a gut feeling that it was not going to work.

2021 came and I was experimenting with a mixture of acrylic with marker, the sheen got picked up and the brilliance of the red came through. I knew there and then, it was the red I was waiting for all along.

If you are interested in virtual exhibitions, I have included this one in my latest production:

https://www.artsteps.com/view/6081f7eb2a38746124bd0af4

I never collaborate with my sister on any work. She is not into art at all. I had no clue what to title this piece and she gave me her perspective. It was bang on! Over the last year, I had Picasso in my mind and even started to comment on his works on fb. 

Good sculpture and unique concept indeed!

I think it was his style that killed his Art especially towards the end of his life. Not an admirer. 

Been there, long ago.