25. Healer of broken soul

Start from the beginning

Sanskar hugged Arav then hugged Ahaan. They were near entrance.

"See you tomorrow buddy." Sanskar said.

"You better. Mom and Dad want to meet you both." Ahaan said.

"Sure, we are coming tomorrow." Arav said with smile and Sanskar nodded.
Then only Arav got a call. He excused himself. Rp called Sanskar.

"Yes Dad,... Just a minute Ahaan. I will just come." Sanskar said.

"Oh sure yaar " Ahaan said with smile.

Sanskar went to Rp. Ahaan walked outside. He was casually whistling and looking around the garden that was glowing with few lights. That's when he saw something and his step halted in his way. He looked at the figure standing in balcony and he got freezed at his place only to find it's her . Her hair was left open to the right side of her shoulder, floating with the cold wind and hair fringes falling on her face. She closed her eyes and take a deep breathe hugging herself for some warmth. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up in the sky. She was looking in pain. He could know that much. Then only may be she felt his gaze and her eyes caught his. But it didn't rest a couple of second and she immediately looked away in nervousness. And the next moment she rushed inside her room, shutting the balcony door. Ahaan who was looking ather each and every movement so closely, raised his eyebrows confusingly thinking what happened suddenly. But then his lips curved into interesting smile.

"Now that is interesting. You are already running away and I love to chase. What a perfect combination." Ahaan thought with Chuckle.

That's when Sanskar came there and Arav also came after ending his call.

"Shall we leave?" Arav asked.

"Hmm?... Yeah, yeah let's go " Ahaan said diverting his gaze from the balcony.

"What happened to you suddenly? May I have pleasure to know the reason of this idiotic smile?" Sanskar asked raising his eyebrows.

Ahaan chuckled.
"Nothing. Firstly I need to understand this. Then I will definitely tell you" Ahaan said.

"Now I m feeling something really suspicious." Arav said.

"Don't try to be James bond. Let's go. Otherwise drop yourself to your mansion." Ahaan said rolling his eyes.

Sanskar chuckled.

"Ohkk, let's go." Arav said with Chuckle.

"Bye Sanskar." Ahaan and Arav said.

"Bye Ahaan, bye Arav." Sanskar said.

Ahaan grab the driving seat while Arav takes passenger seat. Ahaan started the car and started driving. Sanskar went inside. The car was about to come out of main gate when Ahaan who was looking straight, casually sees the side mirror only to find her yet again in balcony as if she was waiting for him to go and she could come outside. His lips again broke into pleasant smile. And that's the moment, he doesn't know about what's going to happen in future but at that instance, All he knew was she was affected.
Arav was playing some music and adjusting the volume that's why he didn't noticed Ahaan's face expression.
...
Sneha didn't know why she was hiding from him. May be because he was a stranger to her? No!! She was never affected by anyone like this. After having her dinner in her room only what she asked servant to get for her, she thought to go in balcony for sometime as she was feeling a strange feeling inside her since evening. No basically since the time she dashed with him. And then she saw him yet again. A sudden nervousness yet again gripped her. Why? Why in front of him?
She saw the car going out of mansion and she should feel relaxed right? But no, this strange feeling is increasing more. It wasn't like her hand was shivering or body trembling, neither any head ache. This was definitely not the anxiety attack.
She shook her head to herself and went inside yet again. She sat on bed. She thought to take medicine and sleep. Opening the drawer, she took out the pills and took water bottle to gulp the pills but then she stopped.