Suddenly however he felt a slightly smaller hand on top of his and he looked up surprised, only to see the beautiful brown orbs of Jungkook staring right at him while the younger's hand was resting on top of his. "Don't ever worry about what other's think of you Tae. You are perfect just the way you are and if someone fails to see that then it's their loss, not yours. You are so humble and kind and to me you reflect someone who isn't only beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well." Jungkook then spoke, a serious tone lacing his voice and a smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Don't change who you are just because some people are jealous of everything you are achieving right now. It would be a shame to see you lose yourself due to some people who don't ever matter."

Taehyung blushed slightly but smiled nonetheless before nodding softly. Jungkook always knew just what to say to make Taehyung feel safe and happy again. With just a snap of the boy's fingers all Taehyung's worries were taken away, as if they hadn't even existed in the first place. Slowly the grey haired boy's heart began to hammer a bit faster in his chest and a funny feeling started to develop again in his stomach. Ohh how embarrassed the singer would feel if Jungkook ever found out about his crush.

Suddenly a loud dinging sound sounded through the air and Taehyung raised both his eyebrows before fishing his phone out of his pocket. Jungkook immediatley scooted closer so that he was sitting right next to Taehyung and the younger immediately wrapped one of his arms around the older's waist. Taehyung blushed upon feeling the younger's action but decided not to comment on it. He actually liked the way Jungkook was kind of holding him right now and even though the simple action probably meant little to nothing to Jungkook, it sure meant a great deal to Taehyung. Butterflies were roaming through the grey haired boy's stomach and the blush on his cheeks was increasing tenfold.

"Who is it?" Jungkook then asked, curiosity clearly lacing his voice. Taehyung immediately got ripped out of his thoughts and focussed on the phone in his hand again. Just a simple touch of Jungkook managed to make the older male's head go completely blank and slowly a feeling of embarrassement started to appear in Taehyung's chest. Sure, he did have some stage fright but the idea of embarrassing himself in front of Jungkook was even worse. Taehyung would rather sing naked while the whole world was watching him than to embarrass himself in front of the brunette.

Quickly Taehyung unlocked the phone and saw Jimin's familiar name pop up on his screen. The blonde boy had sent him a picture and Taehyung quickly pressed it before an image of a smiling Jimin who was being hugged from behind by Yoongi appeared on his screen. Both of them looked like their smiles couldn't become any brighter and Taehyung himself smiled while looking at them. Ohh how he wished for Jimin to get the happy ending he so desperately wanted.

"They seem happy." Jungkook then spoke next to Taehyung, a smile visible on his lips as well. Both of them knew exactly how much their best friends liked the other and both of them could only hope for the best. Jimin and Yoongi were definitely end game and it would only be a matter of time before either one of the two would admit their feelings for the other one.

"I know right? Taehyung then spoke before turning his face towards Jungkook. The younger immediately began to laugh softly before he raised one of his hands and slowly began to bring it closer towards Taehyung's face. The older looked at Jungkook's gesture with big eyes and confusion cleary written all over his face. However as soon as the younger's fingers came into contact with Taehyung's cheek he retreated them again, a small piece of chocolate brown ice cream on his index finger. "You surely are a messy eater." Jungkook winked towards Taehyung before he brought the in ice cream coated finger towards his own lips and licked it clean.

Taehyung looked at the whole scene before him with big eyes and cheeks as red as a tomato. The butterflies in his stomach were working extra hours today and the blush on his cheeks couldn't surely become more red than it already was. All these innocent gestures made Taehyung's stomach do a million flips and Jungkook had no idea how much of an intern crisis the boy next to him was having right now, or did he?