Chapter 12 : Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Hokage Office

Silence.

"So you're telling me you're team fought Zabuza and a girl named Haku who is professional Hunter hired by Gato..." said Minato.

Rin nodded.

"That was totally careless! They're Just kids! What were you thinking Rin!?!" shouted Kushina.

Rin flinched and looked down.

"Yeah..What if anyone would have been killed!?" asked Jiraiya.

Tsunade stood silent.

Suddenly a Kunai hit Jiraiya's cheek and a cut was formed.

Everyone was shocked.

Naruto was glaring at Jiraiya with cold fury eye.

"Ho..'Anyone would have been killed'...?Just like Yahiko, Nagato and Konan were..?" asked Naruto with cold smirk.

Genin were confused but Adults eye were 1 inch away from coming out.

Jiraiya stood frozen.

"You useless shit...Don't you ever dare to shout at Rin-sensei..Or else I will make you regret being born..." said Naruto releasing his killer intent.

"I am a Sanin! I am way more stronger than her!" said Jiraiya in defense.

"Stronger? You were the Deal-last..Hiruzen JiJi told me about everything..You  loser...HOW DARE YOU TO SAY SHIT ABOUT RIN-SENSEI!?! OROCHIMARU IS TRUE APPRENTICE OF HIRUZEN-JIJI ! YOU ONLY BECAME SANIN BECAUSE HIRUZEN WORKED HARD ON YOU! YOU'RE WAYS OF TEACHING MUST HAVE BEEN REASON THOSE THREE DIED!!" shouted Naruto.

Everyone looked Naruto in horror. That last statement hit Jiraiya hard. 

Naruto looked at Minato.

"Hokage-sama..If Rin-sensei gets a punishment..I will get same too..Even if it's a execution.." said Naruto firmly.

Everyone looked at him wide-eye.

'Naruto-kun..You will go that far for her..?' thought Hinata.

'Dobe..'

"No Naruto..Rin will get no punishment..Rin next time..please ask for reinforcement.." said Minato warmly.

Rin who had little tears in her eye nodded.

Naruto looked at Jiraiya murderously and Jiraiya backed away.

"And Sensei..Please..Don't be Harsh on my student.." said Minato a little coldly.

Jiraiya nodded. Suddenly he fell on ground and started scheming. 

"Jiraiya!" shouted Tsuande who was checking on him. Everyone looked worried.

"The Kunai was coated with chemical that increases sensitivity of the body.." said Naruto as he smiled sadistically.

Tsuande picked Jiraiya and took him to hospital.

"Naruto! That was totally-" Kushina was cut by Naruto.

"And you...You vile vulgar woman..Rin-sensei was about to retreat when we asked her to continue..So..just shut up..Isn't that Yakumo..?" asked Naruto.

"Yes Hokage-sama..I agreed to this so please.." said Yakumo.

Minato smiled kindly.

"No need to say that..You're good girl Yakumo.." said Minato.

Kurenai looked in Jealously. She is now regretting her action  for rejecting her.

"What about Satsuki..?" asked Sasuke.

"I did too.." said Satsuki. Internally she was so broken...Naruto didn't even say anything about her..He never does..

"You guys.." said Rin softly.

Satsuki and Yakumo grinned while Naruto looked away in blush.

"Rin..I am sorry..I was..." said Kushina in regret tone.

"It's alright Nee-chan..You must be concerned.." said Rin with smile.

"And Naruto..Perhaps for you're bravery..I should give a reward..?" asked Rin teasingly 

"Like you tore my shirt when I was lying on bed..?" asked Naruto as smirked.

Everyone choked.

"B-Baka..You know what I was doing..!" said Rin as she blushed in embrassment.

Minato's jaw hit ground.

Kushina.exe had stopped working.

Hinata was glaring at Rin with jealousy.

Kakashi was writing notes.

Satsuki and Yakumo were looking at Sensei and Naruto...

"S-So Naruto..Can you show me sword..?" asked Minato.

Suddenly Zangetsu came in his hand.

"Finjutsu..?" asked Minato and Naruto nodded.

"It was customized..The material uses is a good conductor of Charka and allow all elements to use..Also It has seal that allows it to come towards me when I call it.." said Naruto.

Minato was shocked.

'Such complex seals...Who taught him..?' 

"Who taught you Finjutsu Naruto..?" asked Rin.

"Third Hokage JiJi..." said Naruto.

"Who taught you to use sword and fight..?" pressed Sasuke.

Naruto ignored him.

"Is that all Hokage-sama..?" asked Naruto coldly.

Minato nodded.

"Hey! Naruto-baka Sasuke asked you a question!!" shouted Sakura.

"Also..Sensei..Naruto also killed all Bandits and Gato..and released all girls who were held hostage..They were also sexually assaulted.." said Rin with disgust.

Minato looked at Naruto and nodded.

Naruto left room quietly as Yakumo followed him behind and so did Satsuki.

"Rin..Is it true that you and Naruto..? You know.." said Minato with Blush.

"Ohhhh No Sensei! Naruto was being a Jerk so I had a argument..Don't worry..It wasn't serious.." said Rin lying.

Minato sighted and smiled.

"Rin..How was Naruto..when he killed them..?" asked Minato hesitatingly.

Everyone looked at Rin.

"Sensei..Honestly...He had same cold and chilling eye as you but also He was enjoying their sufferings while he was killing them..He and Zabuza..were having Fun..Yeah while killing..And yes I don't feel a slight Guilt because they were rapist and organ dealer..." said Rin.

Everyone was shocked that Naruto was enjoyed killing...

Hinata gritted her teeth...

'Naruto..has changed..and I don't know when that development happened..'

Kiba was little scared now..Sakura was frozen...

______________________________________________________________________________________