"Yeah and after those four weeks you all gave up and it was just (Y/n), Max, and I who built it. Oh and I think we did it the first try with it all up to code?" Varian asked me with a smug look on his face. "Yup! We did! It honestly wasn't that hard you guys just wanted to keep building things into the caravan that we didn't need." I said and Eugene placed his hands on his hips and Rapunzel went up to Max petting him. "Oh, Max. You're such a stickler. Aren't you? You're just a stickler." She said hugging him and we all looked at the caravan.

"Look at it. Good as new!" Hookfoot said before kicking it with his hook and getting stuck and breaking the wheel. "You should have used your other-" "My other foot. Yeah, I know." Hookfoot said and I giggled. "Ha! Stupid, stupid freinfloofers!" Jorn said and Varian sighed. "So mister genius, what else did you add to the caravan?" Eugene asked Varian and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, it's pretty much all the same except one thing." He said before turning to face me. "I-I know that you talked about how on the shelf that you use for your altar things kept falling off while we were on the road, so I made it so that nothing will fall off anymore." He said and I gave him a quick hug. "Awe Sapphires! You didn't have to do that." I said and he hugged me back. "It was nothing really. I just put a bar around it to make things stop falling." He said and I kissed his cheek watching as his cheeks dusted a soft pink.

We started sailing and I had called everyone to the main deck. I stood in front of them all with Sunny at my side. "Alright everyone, since I know none of you listened when I told you to give an offering to Poseidon. I've decided to just have all of us do something together. This way we can have smooth sailing and not end up on another island. Any questions?" I asked and Cassandra rose her hand. "Yes Cass?" I asked and she lowered her hand. "That's great and all, but what are we going to have to do?" She asked and I nodded. "I have been informed that Poseidon likes sea shanties. Unfortunately, I don't know any. So I was hoping maybe one of you guys did." I said and everyone just looked at each other for a few seconds.

I watched as Sunny walked in front of Varian who had Ruddiger on his shoulders. "Uh, I don't think the raccoon knows any sea shanties." Lance said and I watched Cassandra face palm. "Sunny means Varian." She said and I nodded. "Sapphs...do you know any sea shanties?" I asked and he nodded. "It's about an old Corona ship." He said softly and rubbed the back of his neck. I held my hand out for him with a smile. "Well come on!" I said and he nodded putting Ruddiger onto where he was sitting and held my hand.

I pulled him to the center of the deck and snapped my fingers. Blue surrounded both of us and the deck. The blue around us disappeared to reveal Varian in a white pirate shirt, blue pants, and a leather captains hat. I had an off the shoulder short white shirt with a small blue corset vest embroidered with skulls. A blue skirt fit comfortable around my waist with a belt that matched the corset.