Four || You Didn't, Tell Me You Didn't

Start from the beginning

"Oh, you fucker." Destruction muttered as he stormed out of the room in search of the girl.

"Only you can steal a child and then proceed to lose it." Beauty said as she chased after Destruction to help him search for Persephone.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The deities were worried. No, more than worried. They had been searching for an hour and still couldn't find Persephone.

What was even worse was that God, like freaking God, was supposed to visit and they knew they weren't supposed to meet Persephone until a few years later. They needed to find her soon.

"Damn!" Destruction said and he rubbed his temple, "We've looked everywhere so why can't we find her?!"

"Actually," Knowledge said with a look of consideration on her face, "there's one place we haven't checked."

The others immediately knew where that place was, and they knew there was no way they would ever go into that room willing.

Though Chaos is the deity of, well, chaos, he's a very uptight person. He usually is very business-like and always has a neutral look on his face. But when he gets into 'the zone' he is the downright meanest person on earth. Once, Destruction tried to tell him to take a break and the world ended in a boom. That's right, Chaos killed the dinosaurs.

"No way in hell am I going in there," Destruction said as he flopped onto one of the couches in the room they were in and hugged a pillow close to his chest, "I only need to see my life flash before my eyes once."

Though they gave Destruction pitting looks, they all knew none of them ever wanted to go into the room. Sadly, it was their only chance.

- seven minutes later -

After a few, very aggressive, rounds of paper-rock-scissors, the deities decided they would all go together.

The group of deities slowly made their way to Chaos's room, knocking once they got to his door.

No response.

They didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad one.

They decided it was the latter as they turned around to try and go back to the drawing-room. But before they could, they heard the door creak behind them as a happy-looking Chaos stepped out.

'Yup,' All the deities thought, 'Chaos is smiling, the world is going to end.'

Chaos gestured for them all to follow him but put a finger on his mouth to tell them to be quiet. What they saw in his room surprised them.

There, wrapped in a blanket, was Persephone, sleeping peacefully on Chaos' bed. She was clutching a butterfly stuffed animal, which they knew her god-parents had given her. They had all watched her sleeping peacefully for a while before they decided to let her rest and went to the lounge to talk.

They all wore smiles on their faces as they walked into the room, only for them to fall when they saw who was standing next to the bookshelves that were in the room.

"God!" Death said a bit nervously as the said person turned around. "Good to see you again, though we didn't expect you till a bit later."

God turned around and they saw how God was in a young male form today instead of his usual female form. Although it was weird that today God looked like a teenager, usually, when he visited, he would be around their age, but today was an off day so who were they to judge?