"Good." He sighed in response. "You make time slow down when I'm not with you. It's almost like I'm not living."

"I feel the same way about you." I said softy into him, giving him little pecks.

A short nap followed the peace that settled through us, and when I woke up Taehyung was still asleep. I stayed as still as possible as to not to wake him, but I couldn't help but to keep my eyes on his sleeping form. I raked my fingers softly through his silky hair, resting my head next to his. I was so in love with him.

I had flashbacks of the games we would play, hikes we could take, even simply watching TV shows was more interesting with him.

It didn't take too long for him to wake up. He sucked in a deep breath through his nose before letting it out with a yawn. When his eyes open he looked for me, a big smile spreading his cheeks.

He's so handsome.

"Good morning." He greeted me in his low morning voice.

"Good morning." I answered, kissing him on the lips. "I didn't wake you did I?"

"No." he said, curling his arms around me tightly. "But I wouldn't have been upset if you had. I love waking up to you."

"Cheesy." I giggled, making him chuckle.

"True." He agreed. "However cheesy it may be though, I mean it. I have never loved somebody the way I love you. No one. I have been here for a long, long time, and no one holds a candle to you."

"And you never think you want a third party in our coupling?"

He gave me a concerned look, leaning more on his side as his hand rested on his palm. "Not at all." He said. "You are all I want and I don't want to share you with anyone. Not to mention the thought of touching another woman is repulsive." He scrunched up his nose. "You don't want that do you?"

"Not at all, but I'm curious why. Isn't polygamy natural in our kind?"

"It is. But not everyone is that way."

"I know." I said snuggling up to him. "But I just find it hard to believe that no other creature of the night has interested you."

A sly grin made its way across his face. "I mean...I've been with other women before."

"That's not what I mean." I said narrowing my eyes. But I softened my expression wanting to be sure I got my point across. "You didn't have anyone? No one to love you this whole time?"

"I didn't really need anyone." He said, keeping with the seriousness of my tone. "I had my family and my friends. It wasn't until about 10 or 15 years ago that I felt alone. Vampires don't need partners. They want them. Baby as much as I love you, I don't need you. I want you." He then tiled his head. "Close your eyes." I gave him a weird look before complying and shutting my eyes. "You've been one of us long enough. Reach deep, deep down inside of you and listen to your instincts. Feel what it is you need. Blood, shelter, shadows. You need those things to survive. Your instincts kick in when you listen to them, our luxuries give us the opportunity to not have to tap into them as often as ancient creatures like ourselves. So, remember the feelings of your needs. The necessities."

He was right. I when I paid attention to what my body was telling me all the things I needed to survive. Even hidden strength within my muscles that were on a fight or flight reflexes. But there was no emotional need. No need for another being. It was a little unsettling if I was being honest but there was no changing it. Before I opened my eyes, I felt his hand against my face, his thumb running against my face.

"Now keep your eyes close, and reach down to a different depth. Listen to what you desire. The things that excite you, the things that bring you to life,"

"You." I whispered, before feeling his lips softly against mine.

"You for me too." He replied pulling away before reconnecting the kiss. He was so skilled with his kisses, they were seductive, needy and tempting. It may not have been a need to have him in my life, but he was the only thing I would ever want in this life. The eternal life.

Even just this kiss too over all my senses. All I could feel was him, every touch he gave me, everything he did to me was electrifying. He's what I want. He's all I want.

My body shook just slightly as he leaned his body to hover over me. He separated our kiss, his beautiful smile stuck in its place. "I love how you tremble beneath me."

"You were right." I sighed letting him settle more comfortably.

His hand moved the hair from my face. "About what?"

"I don't need you." I spoke softly, his eyes reading my expression. "But I sure as hell want you."

He grinned again, kissing me deeply. He was wild with lust, and when he pulled back his voice was deep, even dark. "Say it again. I want to hear you say it again."

"I want you." I whispered as his lips moved to my neck.

His tongue swiped across my skin, and I could feel it down my spine. My inner throbbing ache was back, and I knew that he could tell by the way he moved the blanket from us and my legs fell apart for him on instinct.

"You better be ready, baby. I'm going to wreck that sweet, wet pussy of yours."

"Mmmm, you know me so well." I said as he reached down and ran his fingers through my wet lips. I jerked when his soft finger met my clit, starting to circle the little nub.

"You are so fucking responsive." He growled licking at my nipples. "So sensitive. It's like wherever I touch you you react."

"Mmmm that's because your touch is perfect." I responded. "Every time you touch me, no matter where it is, it's like a wake of fire through my veins. Each wave hitting me harder than the last."

"I love the way you speak." He said kissing my breasts. "It makes me want to touch you more." He said slipping his fingers inside me.

"Touch me, more." I said, taking his hand from my core and slipping his fingers into my mouth. I opened my legs more lifting my hips to feel his hard cock pulsing at my opening.

As he slipped inside of me, I fell into bliss. Intoxicated by him, I allowed myself to fall under his spell. Happily, I stepped at the end of my sanity by my own will.

"I am going to own you, body and soul." He told me. "I will own you."

"Yes." I agreed as he started to move. "Ill give you all of me."

And I did.

I always will.