TWENTY

He decided against an audience, dragging me from the living room to our shared bedroom. He must have really been inspired because it didn't take long for me to be tied up on the bed, only my legs able to move around.

"This rope..." he started as he tugged on the last knot. "...is infused with pieces of metal. So even the strongest of us cant break it as we tug against the hold."

"Not even Namjoon?" I asked with a smirk.

"No." he chuckled. "Not even that ass hole."

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked as he rounded the bed, taking a knife to my clothes, tearing them off my body.

"I'm going to fuck you in such a way that you throb when you have flashbacks." He growled as he threw the rest of my clothes and the knife he had to the ground.

Somehow, that statement alone made me gasp out loud. I mentally tried to prepare myself for what my body was about to experience. But I was too distracted by the striptease I was getting to really have time.

He pulled his shirt over his head slowly, and my eyes were graced by the sight. His torso was toned, and though the muscles not defined, I could still see the outline of each indent. He threw his shirt away, his burning eyes matching my intensity, as he reached for the button of his pants. I bit my lip as his smirk grew, pulling down both his pants and his boxers all at once.

"Babygirl, you are staring."

"Can you blame me?" I asked, nearly out of breath.

He knelt at the bottom of the bed, his naked glory in full view with the perfect lighting in the bedroom. Slowly he started to crawl up my body, his lips scraping against my skin as he continued to move. When his lips finally grazed against mine, I leaned up desperate for his kiss.

He let me kiss him momentarily, before he pulled his lips away from mine, smirking down at me.

"You want to know how I know you are mine?"

"The bite mark?" I teased, wiggling against the bed.

"No baby." He smiled, kissing me softly.

"Then how?" I asked breathlessly as his lips sank to my neck.

"Mmmmm." He hummed against me, pushing my legs open as he did. "Look at how wet you are." He whispered, reaching a hand between my thighs. His fingers ran through the wet folds of my pussy, his middle finger resting against my clit. "So wet and needy for me. Just for me."

"Just you huh?" I challenged.

"You think anyone else could please you?" He asked, picking up on my teasing. He slid one finger downward, pushing into my already quivering hole. "You think anyone could work you up like I can? Get you this hot?" He added another finger, pumping them in and out of me.

He used such a slow rhythm as he did, that I knew I would lose my mind if he continued the way he was. In the position that I was in, I would not be able to stop him even if I tried.

"Tae." I whimpered, his sinister smile taking over his face. He didn't even look up at me, keeping his head down, and his lips against my skin.

His tongue swiped across my nipple, hardening it to a small pebble. An electric shock fully woke my body up as he did, my mind now at his mercy just as my body was. He playfully suckled at my nipple, his soft, wet tongue lapping at it, continuing the feeling down my spine.

"Tae!" I whispered out again.

He chuckled. "Mmmm, baby. Are you getting needy?" He asked, moving to my other nipple.