Prologue

"Wait... Is this thing on?" A man in a black room sitting on a stool grabs whatever was recording him and to see if it's on. "Oh, It's on." He clears his throat. "Hello, my name is ______ _______. But I guess that isn't my name anymore..." He sighs and continues, "Since I felt like I needed to get my feeling's out, I thought recording myself would help." He smiles weakly and starts fidgeting with his hands, "As for your information, I was brought to another world. Not really with my permission though, as it may seem obvious." He laughs, but it seemed forced. "I was brought into the life of a character in a novel I read. His name is, or I should say my name is Daniel Huguard, I'm a part of a prestigious family. As I become older, I am regaining memories of what Daniel went through, however... As I gain more memories the more realize what drove me, Daniel, to _______." Some parts of the video just cut off, which just seemingly became suspicious.

"If I'm going to be honest.. I'd rather die than stay another moment here living through this hell.." He looks down from where he was sitting. "I mean, I have to deal with all these over-bearing people who fawn over me for no complete reason..!" He looks at the camera and grits his teeth. "I mean- I don't want to be mean but it's so annoying!" He places his hands on his head gently pulling his hair. "I wish things could go back to the way they were..." He begins looking at the camera, "Seriously, I was meant to be the villain, but now I'm basically a part of some harem anime." He sighs once more and grabs whatever was recording him. "Bye, for now, I hope I'll least have time to myself like right now." The recording stops.

.

.

.

End Of The Prologue..