Part 3

A/N: Yo wassup. I just wanted to clarify, or say, that I won't be using P.O.V's anymore. Instead, Ima just put italics, with no brackets, to signal that they're thinking that. Shout out to my friend who gave me the idea.

Bus kid: Where are the ninjas?

(Cut to inside a classroom. Cole is listening to music on his headphones and humming. Kai is asleep in the back. And Riley is listening to music. The class suddenly notices the action outside. Except Riley, who's still listening to her music.)

Ms. Laudita: Uh oh! It's Garmadon!

Students: Thanks, Lloyd.

Ms. Laudita: You know what to do! Duck and cover!

Ninja: Can I have a bathroom pass?

Ms. Laudita: I think you mean: "May I". "May I have a bathroom pass?" You know, do whatever you want.

Lloyd: Riley! Be safe!

Riley: Hm? (not exactly listening) Uh, y-yeah.

Lloyd: I don't think she's actually listening. I've gotta-

Nya: Hurry up Lloyd!

Lloyd: Uh.. okay!

(The Ninja race down the corridor towards their lockers.)

Kai: Come on, come on!

Lloyd: But Riley-

Nya: Dude, worry about your love life later and come on! Even though you both are super-

Lloyd: -Uh (embarrassed) let's just go. And..

Ninja: Ninjaaaa GO!

(They step into their lockers, which take them from the school to the Ninja mech garage. They change into their gi on the way.)

Computer: Ninja Computer System initiated.

(Meanwhile, back at class)

Kid 1: DUCK!

Kid 2: Man. She ain't gonna listen to you! She's glitched!

Riley: (notices what's happening) Oh, uh... I-I'm just gonna g-go. (runs off)

Kid 1: Pfft! Weirdo!

(Riley runs out of the classroom, and puts on her gi. She calls for her hover board)

Riley: Come on! Time to save Ninjago! (takes out her two swords, and rides off through a broken window) Wonder where the guys went?

Lloyd: Alright, ninjas, follow me!

Jay: As long as we have these mechs, we're unstoppable!

Zane: If we were The Beatles, you would be John, you would be Paul, you would be George, and I would be their computer!

(Riley arrives in her Gray gi, on her hover board)

Lloyd: It's the Gray ninja! We need to get into action.

Nya: Ho, ho! Yes! Then we can finally ask em to be on our team, bro! After this, of course.

(As the ninja and Riley, arrive to fend off the Shark Army, the citizens of Ninjago start to cheer. Lloyd looks down, smiling and waving.)

Citizen 4: We love you Green Ninja! Go silent ninja!

Riley: Okay Riley. Don't talk, and you should be fine. (Punches some crab men)