Jiah faces me after closing the door behind her.
" it's late. We should probably sleep." she says and I nodded.

We walked upstairs to our bedroom and jiah changed into her night suit.

 I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and wore my sweatpants after exiting the bathroom

I looked saw jiah laying on the bed with her eyes closed and I was hundred percent sure that she wasn't sleeping.

I went on my side of the bed and layed down. I pulled jiah's body towards mine and snuggled her head in my chest. I pulled the sheets over us and closed my eyes ready to sleep.

Kim jiah.

I changed into my night suit and layed on my bed staring the ceiling while seokjin went to have a shower.

He went on a vacation? Without me..

" shut up, your thinking too much after all he said it himself that he wanted to have some space alone." I flicked my forehead and sighed when I heard the bathroom door open and I quickly shut my eyes pretending to be asleep.

I heard some shufflings, maybe it's seokjin finding his clothes. After some time I felt the space besides me sink and I understood that it was seokjin. I felt his big arms pulling me towards his body and covering us with the sheets but wait-

" where is your shirt?" I asked looking up at seokjin but only his neck was visible to me and also his eye-catching Adam's apple.

" are you uncomfortable?" his eyes meet mine when he lowers his head and asks, worry clearly seen in his eyes.

" N-no.." I nervously said looking away from his eyes.

He smiled give a small peck on my forehead before pulling me more towards him. It was as if our body's were glued together.

" goodnight, jiah."
" goodnight."

^

I woke up feeling butterfly kisses all over my face. I groaned but they only increased. I finally opened my eyes and my eyes met with seokjin's handsome face and I instantly smiled.

" finally, you woke up." he says giving a small peck on my lips as he hovered above me. His hair is all messy and his angelic face makes me get attracted to him.

I pulled him into a long passionate kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed back just as I wanted him to.

" are you going to keep kissing me for the whole day? You have other things to do to." seokjin chuckles breaking the kiss while I just smile shyly.

" what's the time?" I ask as I wasn't aware of the time.

" it's 10:50" he says and my eyes widened.
" what?! I'm late!" I tried to push him away and run but he is too strong.

" seokjin what are you doing? I'm late." I yelled at him.

" you're not going anywhere." he says demanding.
" but I have work to do." I replied.

" no, you don't!"

" what do you mean?"

" I've already taken a leave for you." he caresses my cheek with his right hand.
" huh?"

" you're not going to work today but instead we are going on a date."

" a date?" I repeated.
" why? You don't wanna go?" he frowns sadly.

" I never said that."

READY FOR HEART ATTACK?!

Mr

Mr. Kim seokjin this is

Illleeeeegirll...

I want it anyways! Anyways!