"It's really nothing you should be concern about, love." He dismissed her.

"It doesn't look like nothing, darling." She said in a 'tell me now or I'll make you' tone. "You know you can tell me anything, right?"

He nodded slightly and sighed. "Fine. It's you."

Truth was Niklaus slept much later than Natalia last night. He only got a few hours of sleep, though it was still the best sleep because Natalia was there.

He stayed up almost all night, replaying the event that just happened and the endless possibilities it could went bad. Multiple scenarios went through his head, none ended up good. He thought over who was the possible suspect and it all lead to one particular werewolf pack.

She raised her eyebrows. "Elaborate."

"You scared me last night, Lia." He told her honestly. "Last night wasn't like the other time when I cured you right away. You came to me all bloody, bruised, bites everywhere. The venom already poisoning your body God knows how long."

"I could barely hear your heart beat, Lia." He croaked. His voice was almost inaudible and shaken. He stared intently at her.

He turned away as he started to ramble. "Many things could go wrong last night. I could've been too late to save you. You could've been dead on the way here. Or you could've stabbed yourself when you're hallucinating..."

'I did.' she thought but she kept her quiet. She wanted Nik to pour it all out.

"The thought of losing you...it scares me. A lot." His teary eyes showed his deep vulnerable side that softened Natalia. She took his hand in hers and placed another on his cheek, intently gazed at the man. "I'm here, ok? You saved me."

"Thank you." She smiled and pulled him in her hug.

He buried his head in her hair, hugging her tightly as he poured his buried emotions in her embrace. She stroked his dirty blonde hair, calming him, feeling his kiss on the crook of her neck before resting his forehead on it. She smiled as he did so.

"You should know by now I'm not that easy to get rid of." She joked causing a rumble of chuckle from Niklaus. They pulled away and smiled at each other. "

"Ok. Enough of this sappy stuff. We've been doing it since last night. It's making me nauseous." She teased. "Are we going for breakfast now or what?"

He laughed at the female. He truly had missed her presence.

But he shook his head. "Not quite yet, love."

"I only know bits and pieces of what exactly happened last night from Hayley."

"Can we at least do this after the breakfast?" she smiled innocently. He shook his head immediately. "No, can do. It's been bugging me since last night."

"After the torturous night we both had, I think I deserve an explanation, love." She sighed. 'So, this was how far I could stall.' She thought. She wasn't stupid, she knew he demanded an explanation sooner or later, she just hoped they could at least go through breakfast first before then. "Ok, so..."

Natalia told him from the start to how she ended up in his house. The ones she remembered anyway. She remembered barely escaping from the pack chase then it was all a blur. But she did have an idea that she stumbled upon Hayley and almost got killed by Elijah (even though he thought she was Niklaus) and ended up in the Mikaelson mansion. She told him everything from how she got the idea from her conversation with Marcel, then their enhanced strength than normal werewolves and all, but left out the dangerous part like the alpha - who wanted her head - basically had the strength of 100 werewolves and how Elijah almost ripped out her heart. He listened to every word she uttered carefully with gears turning in his mind, processing it all.