With that said the three of them left to go do their own things.

(Time skip the next day)
3rd person POV.
Location: the new age Academy

Right now at the new age Academy all things are calm and things are quite boring to say the least that was until Y/n L/n was approached by the student council president Sona.

Sona: hello Y/n can I borrow you for a second?

Y/n: anything for a friend!

Sona and Y/n left the room and started talking to each other.

Sona: Y/n I'm having a small get-together would you like to attend as my guest of honor?

Y/n: sounds like a hoot and a half I'll be there where's it going to be at?

Sona: my dorm dorm 1402 starts at 6:00pm sharp don't be late.

Y/n: wouldn't miss it for the world

Sona: excellent then I will see you tonight at 6.

Y/n and Sona immediately went their separate ways Y/n L/n decided that right now would be a great time to go for a nice walk in the woods at the same time it would also be a great time to get some exercise so he left the academy and went into the forest but he noticed something very strange he noticed that there were no Grimm or covers anywhere nearby usually the forest is completely crawling with them but now there was nothing it was so quiet that you could hear absolutely nothing there was utter silence it was really really eerie eventually he came into a clearing in the woods and he noticed something very peculiar he noticed a giant green dragon with a sword sticking out of its back.

Y/n: an actual real life dragon I wonder what it's doing here?

The dragon heard him coming in immediately weakly lifted up its head and gave a week Roar at him it's yellow eyes bored into his soul but he was not afraid he could see that it was Nearing the end of its life start the sword in his back was poisoning and killing it.

Y/n: you're dying don't worry I'm going to help you.

Y/n L/n approached the green dragon the dragon growled at him but he placed his hands upon its snout and she gave it a gentle smile showing that he was not a threat and that he was not going to hurt it the dragon lowered its head and it immediately trusted him knowing that it had no other choice but to trust him or die he then jumped on the dragon's back and then he grabbed the large sword and gave a mighty heave with a mighty pull the sword came out of its back and it fell to the ground the sword was definitely something unique it wasn't just any type of Sword it was a holy sword and it wasn't just any type of holy sword he was a holy sword of meant to kill dragons.