Chapter 11: Something Isn't Right!

Start from the beginning

"I don't know Seb. You'd have to ask him. I'm gonna sit and wait till she comes back in. Make sure she's OK. Night all."

"Let us know please. Night"
"Yeah what Dravon said!" Blake. Who's next.
"Just let us know please" Keelan. Will Seb comment?
"We won't sleep untill you do. Night" and that's all of them.

"Will do, Night!" I tell them. 

I sit on the step and hear the person ask about getting one of us, I stand expecting a yes but see her shake her head so I sit back down. I wasn't expecting that. Catching a side glimps of the man's face I think its Declan. When did he get here? And the fact he didn't ask for permission as he's a visiting Alpha, annoys me to no end. 

I don't like him at all. Neither do the others, I try to hide it for her sake, but it's hard sometimes. I do get jealous when he touches her. I don't know why it bothers us as were fine with it being each other. But it's something we're all going to have to get used to nonetheless.

I see him stand and hold his hand out to her and when she takes it that green monster rears its ugly head. They start walking on the forest path and I go to the door to look out. What's he thinking taking her away from the house where she can be attacked. They don't go far luckily, so I guess I can't get the arse too much and when he kisses her I have to look away. When I look back I can't see them but can see the witch staring at them with a smirk on his face. I open the door and lean on the frame waiting for her. Then Declan goes over to the witch and snaps at him then looks and blows her a kiss and teleport's away. She then walks back towards the house. 

"You ok flower? Was that Declan you were just with?" I try try hide my disdain, I'm only asking to confirm what I already know. Hee turned up without warning anyone. But she snaps at me, which was not what I was expecting.

"For fuck sake! you all have to get over this. It's only making you crazy because he didn't grow up with you! And you've never had to share with anyone but each other before! I bet you've shared everything over the years. Tell me Caleb, how many women have you all shared? What is it with all of you thinking it's OK to be angry at me that I want my mates! I'll tell you what you can all fuck yourself's, I'm not gonna be made to feel like it's wrong again so I won't even bother. I hope your all happy with getting reacquainted with your fucking hand. Because my legs are officially closed to you all!" Seriously,  we've never shared a woman. Well I haven't, I'm not 100 percent sure about the others and where the fuck is this shit coming from anyway? 

As she storms past me I grab her arm stopping her, but on contact I get an electric shock that stings so I pull my hand back and then shit hits the fan. I'm snapping at her and I don't even know why. We talked about Declan, she said he was her mate too, he felt grimy to her. But she didn't understand why. Not that I did either. When she tells me what they were doing behind the tree I shout at her. That's the first time other than a kiss that he's touched her and I can't stand it. When she tells me he's marked her, I look at the offending mark in disgust. 

The guys come out when they hear me shout, other than Zander who's obviously still in a mood and one by one we all start snapping at her. When she almost falls due to Dravon hauling her out of Blakes face. It shakes me out of my uncalled for anger to see that something isn't right. 

"Are you serious? Go fucking call him then! Don't expect him to be welcome in my house and I'm sure the others agree with me. How can you be so fucking spiteful and selfish" Dravon shouts at her. Shes on the verge of tears, I can see it and it chases away the last of my anger. 

"Flower. Please don't react to what he just said. He didn't mean it-"

"The hell i didn't Caleb she-"