"I know, I know. It's just I've ruined it. I didn't know that it was her fault, and I didn't believe him. And I broke his heart." I sighed.

"It's ok, we will figure this out together ok?" She pulled me into a hug.

"Ok." I sighed.

"Now, are you up to staying over tonight?" She asked with a beaming smile.

"What if you sleep over mine?" I asked unsurely.

"Sounds like a plan! GIRLS NIGHT." She nodded enthusiastically.

"Awesome." I smiled and we began walking to school together talking about what we were going to do tonight.

_

I walked to my locker and began taking out my text books.

"Natalie." Someone called. I looked behind me and saw Thomas.

"What do you want?" I said rather harshly.

"I want you. I want us to be back how it use to be. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything, but I didn't kiss her. She came over and kissed me. I didn't want to. Natalie please you have to believe me." He sighed.

"I do. I want you too. can we forget what happened and let things go back to normal." I asked leaning against my locker.

"That would be amazing." He smiled widely and kissed me.

_

School finally was over and Tom and I walked hand in hand back home.

"So Ava's sleeping over tonight." I said.

"Well, you guys are gonna have fun! I know Ava, she's gets pretty crazy when she has a sleepover." Tom chuckled and I giggled.

_

That night Ava came over and we made cupcakes and Wendy helped us make some sort of pasta stuff, we watched loads of movies; the notebook, mean girls 1 & 2 and some other movies. We did each others makeup and hair, we played truth or dare and stayed up till 3am in the morning.

It was one of the best things that had ever happened to me! I have never been to a sleepover let alone host one.

As we lay on mattresses out in the living room we tell each other secrets. Is this what having a best friend is like?

"So Ava, what's going on with you and Jake?" I asked and smirked.

"Well... I like him a lot." Ava shrugged and bit her lip.

"You guys are actually so cute! Like I see you walking to classes together and you talk loads with him." I smiled and Ava giggled.

"Yeah, and thanks." Ava smiled back.

Thomas's POV

The next day Ava didn't get home till 2pm. And nat stayed for dinner and we watched back to the future 2.

Natalie's POV

I'm so happy that things are back to normal.

That night I got home and went straight to my room. I got in bed and grabbed my laptop placing in on my lap. I began to watch my favourite show; Teen Wolf story until my phone buzzed. I looked around the room and found it. There was a message from Dylan. I clicked on it.

So, I heard your back with Tom :/
- Dylan

Yeah...
- me

I'm happy for you guys! 😊
- Dylan

Thanks Dyl ☺️
- me

Don't mention it, hey is Ava seeing anyone? 😏😏
- Dylan

Yeah, sorry
- me

Nah it's ok... What about Wendy? 😏
- Dylan

Dylan ur such a creep! 😂😂
- me

Fineeeeee.. What about ur mum? 😏😎
- Dylan

Ewwwwww she's married! Shut up Dyl and go to bed!
- me

Fine! Good night dude!
- Dylan

Night bro!
- me

I laughed and put my phone down. Wow that guy is weird.

*buzz buzz buzz*

My phone buzzed and I picked it up. It was Thomas and he was ringing me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, nat do you wanna go for a walk?" He asked.

"Tom it's like 10pm." I laughed.

"So... I'm bored and want to see you!" He chuckled.

"Well come over, climb threw the window." I compromised.

"Ok, I'll be there in 5." He chuckled and hung up.

_

"I'm coming up." I heard Thomas's voice from outside.

Thomas began climbing and jumped threw my window like he did the other times. I stared at him with a grin on my face.

I made room on my bed from him to sit down, "So.." I looked at him as he walked and sat beside me.

"I love you." Thomas leaned in before I could reply and kissed me hard.

"I love you too." I mumbled as he kissed me.