2001

Maggie slowly opened her eyes to a throbbing headache. And her mouth was gagged. This can't be good she thought. She was in some sort of metal cage with a few dim lights lit around her. She looked down and saw her bare feet on the cold ground still in her pyjamas. As she looked up and a figure meet her eyes.

"Oh your awake now?" Maggie fiercely was trying to swear at the man but couldn't talk which infuriated her even more.
"Sorry about the gag, let me remove that for you." He slowly walked up to her and pulled the piece of cloth down.

"Why am I here?"

"Well your fiancée knows. You could talk to her, if you had your phone. She seemed rather panicked when I talked to her." He held up her phone and dangled it like a carrot in front of Maggie. Then as he dropped it on the cold floor he stepped on it, crushing it to bits.

"I swear if you do anything to her.." Maggie was cut of by the man tutting at her.

"No no it's not her who needs to worry about herself. Alexandra Danvers will live, she'll be fine. But you. You may want to think carefully because I want one thing and so does Alex."

"And that is?"

"Well she either free my friend from prison and drop my charges or..you die."

"Your Quenen, aren't you. Alex told me about you. She's been working for weeks to find you."

"I know. Meanwhile I've been watching you. And your pathetic little girl. Who's at camp as we speak. Camp Wade is it?"

"Don't you dare hurt my daughter. Kill me if you must but don't touch her or Alex."

"Well that was the plan. Unless Alex doesn't comply. Then I'll have to kill you and your daughter."

"YOU FUCKING ANIMAL, LEAVE HER ALONE." Maggie screamed at Quenen. Quenen leaped up and pulled the gag over Maggie's mouth. She battled him but it was no use. She was tied up and he was strong.

After putting the gag back on Quenen walked back in front of Maggie.

"You know that plan to taking you, quite hard to pull off. I'll tell you how I did it. I figured out your little child was going to camp. I stalked you in plain sight. When you were at that crappy birthday party. I saw the way you looked at Alex. And Eva. When the three of you would go to the movies. The way you and Alex's eyes met eachothers when that child got excited. I saw it all. I knew you would be alone at some point earlier today. Just had to wait for the right time. Then ur little girl and Alex went off. So I went in. Found you about to get in the shower and drugged you. I wish your wife good luck. Well you may not see her to be your wife."

He held up Maggie's ring and let of a smirk at her. Maggie was ready to put up a fight to get out of these ropes. She wanted to kill Quenen. She wanted Alex. They had an argument, that was the last time she might see her. That's not how their story could end.

"Oh my bad again you want to say something? Well if I do let you, you have to behave. Or I'll have to punish you."
He walked over to a rusty table to the right of Maggie and turned on a curling iron. It was Alex's. The one she used everyday to get her perfect cute curls. Quenen came back over and removed the gag from Maggie's mouth.

"Alex will never let you or your friend walk free. She knows I would never want that. The safety of the public is more important than my life. So in fucking hell you get your happy ending Quenen. YOUR A PSYCHOPATH. YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN A CELL. Alex will find me. And you will go away for an even longer time."
Maggie had clearly made Quenen angry. His brown eyes had widened and his jaw was clenched.

"I didn't want to have to do this." Immediately Quenen pulled ceiling chains down and untied Maggie's shoulders keeping her hands still in a tight rope. But to her surprise, Maggie was punched in the stomach. Hard. Quenen was strong. But it didn't stop there. He did it again, making Maggie loose her balance. After he did this Maggie was to weak to fight back. She could take punches. But these hurt like hell. Before she could realise what was going on her wrists were strapped in the metal ceiling chains and so were her ankles to the ground. He pulled up her top. Maggie's heart was racing, she knew what was about to happen and she couldn't stop it. Quenen was moving fast.