Marvo's

Alex had popped out her umbrella and was walking down the street to marvo's. She enjoyed the cold walks they reminded her of when she was with Maggie and they would walk in the rain together. The air smelt fresh and the pavement was full of puddles but Alex didn't mind. She used to take Eva when she was younger to the park and Eva would get herself covered in mud and Alex just laughed with her.

Alex walked into Marvos exchanging a smile with a couple who let her go past and walked up to the counter.
"Hi could i get 2 hot chocolates please"
The cashier looked up from his phone and simply said "$5"
Alex handed him the money and he then asked for a name and gave her name. The cashiers name tag read Jeremy so she tried to make conversation
"Thanks Jeremy hope you have a good evening"
Jeremy just rolled his eyes.

About 5 minutes later after Alex had her head in her phone Jeremy called out her name and she went up and grabbed the drinks.
"Alex?" A woman said.

Alex instantly knew who this was. The person who she had always loved and never fully healed from. The woman who lit up her face with so much joy.
She turned around to see Maggie standing by the door. Her first thought was wow she's so beautiful. Her hair was the same dark long brown with the slight wave to it. She was wearing black jeans and a v neck t-shirt and a leather jacket over it. And those black boots that she always loved.

"Maggie, i umm..didn't except to see you here"
"Yeh me neither this place is always empty"

Alex couldn't help but look at her she was still so gorgeous and perfect. She wanted to just kiss her. But instead she simply decided to prolong the conversation a bit.

"H How are you doing?"

"Good yeh how are you, ever fill your dream of being a mum?"

"Oh um yeh i'm ok and i have a daughter Eva"

"Nice name"

"Yeh she's amazing" Alex nervously chuckled. She decided to go for it.
"Hey listen we should um catch up sometime"

Maggie replied eagerly "Yes yes definitely do you still have my number"

"No but i can do tomorrow in the evening"

"Ok yeh sure at the alien bar around 7?"

"Oh no push it to 8, Eva"

"Yeh yeh no problem, see you around Danvers"