3 years later

"AHHHHHHHH THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD DONT STOP AHHHHHHHHHHH" "Fuck betts your gonna be the death of me" Jughead contuined to trust into her at top speeds, both their orgasms coming close. "Can i cum" "Beg" "Can I please cum" "More" Daddy can i cum please" "MORE" "DADDY CAN I PLEASE CUM ON YOUR BIG COCK I WILL LET YOU CUM INSIDE MY TINY PINK LITTLE PUSSY" "Let it go baby" she came on his cock. She felt him twitch inside her witch ment he was close too "Momma?" A sleepy juliet said rubbing her eyes. Betty yanked the covers over them and flipped over with jughead still inside her. "y-yes baby" betty asked worriedly. "Can i sleep with you. "Ofc" Betty said" "NO" jughead said at the same time. Betty looked at him with wide eyes. "Fine jules what your dad says goes." "oh ok" Juliet walked out and betty looked at jug with anger. "Betts please it hurts" "You just told- no Yelled at our 3 year old that she couldnt sleep with us... all because you are a horny little bitch" Betty pulled him out of her"Betts please" "Go fuck yourself" She said flicking him off on her way out of the room. She headed to Juliets room and cuddled with her until they both fell asleep.

"Mmmmmmmmm daddy these are so good" Juliet said refering to the pancakes that jughead had made. "Im glad you like them jules, hey wheres mommy?" JUghead asked her. "Mommy is upstairs, she said she didnt want to talk to you" "Ok im just gonna let her know breakfast is ready" he went upstairs to where betty was on her phone "hey betts breakfast is ready" "thats nice" she said not looking up. "Betty please you owe me" "Please i dont owe you anything" "Betty m sorry she can sleep with us for the next week if she wants" "Really" she said looking up. "yes baby" "Ok i forgive you" She said and crawled to the end of the bed and un buttoned his shorts" betts wgat are you doing" "U said i ow you" She took him in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down and he was grunting like crazy. she moaned agenst him witch was his breaking poin, he came in her mouth and she swollowed it. "thank you baby"