Wedding

Betty pov

It was my wedding day and yes me and jug are still trying to get pregnant but we have learned not to get our hopes up.

Bettys hair and dress

I was so exited. "Vee what if he leaves what if h-" "Bee dont worry he loves you and you know that." My mom came in the room. "Betty are you ready, its time." I started walking down the isle  and there he was, the love of my life he stood with tears in his eyes, me the same. (Im gonny skip the sappy vows) "I now pronounce you husband and wife" Jughead pulled me into a tight passionate kiss. we let go and everyone clapped. We had fun and partied. I didnt drink though for a certian reason. When we got home we went to our room and jug helped me un-zip my dress. We started kissing and he pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. "Wait wait wait i need to tell you something." "What" he said loking in my eyes. "Ummmmm, im pregnant." I said sighing and biting my lip while smirking. "Oh my god! Betty thats amazing." He kissed me quickly repeidly and i smiled as he did it. "I feel like because its our wedding night i will do anything you want" "I want you to make love to me" "Fine by me" He laughed then kissed me passionatly.